UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates series 3

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Better than I thought they would look. However I still have my doubts on Killer Croc, but will wait to see him. I like the new C3 feet Aquaman sports. Ares has to be one of my favorites. I ordered all the spare WW my shop had left. :P

Thanks for the pics MM.

Thanks Mini Myte! Can you give a topless Wonderwoman shot?

Here here, I vote yes! God she is so sweet looking.

Looking good. Makes me even more mad that the LCS didn't get these in today. Those hapless customizers out there can correct the tiny details that some people have reservations about. Like Green Arrow's skin flaps under his ears. And some quick work with a knife can free the bandoleer from Deathstroke for custom use. And a little paint can turn WW's hair piece into a maskless hair piece for Star Sapphire for the three people that care about that.

Here here, I vote yes! God she is so sweet looking.

Thirded!

If for no other reason think of Danny!

Thanks for posting those pics Mini-Myte. That Green Arrow/Deathstroke set is about to become my favourite. :)

cruse you MINI_MYTE I was going to post but the computer was not being my friend. oh well here they are anyway I did not post them but the one that I thought you might want and see. If any one has requests (different heads mate next to mate) let my know and I will post them later tonight.

Dc1.jpg

Dc2.jpg

Dc3.jpg

Dc4.jpg

Dc5.jpg

Many thanks for the pics MM.

I'm well chuffed with the fins on Aquaman! Remember writing somewhere in a thread that since Aquaman is a fairly basic Minimate it would have been cool if they gave him the calf fins. That was just a forlorn hope... Now it's reality!

Wonder Woman looks fantastic, as does Deathstroke.

My only tiny gripe would be that there still seems to be some issues with the factory producing crisp diagonal paint edges for the trunks on some characters.

Can't wait for these and yes, I may do the plastic surgery on Ollie. :biggrin:

By popular demand I present Wonder Woman in all her amazon glory!

Indulge fanboys! Indulge!

note: This is a tasteful shot and none of WW's goodies are showing...much.

th_nudie.jpg

Thanks for all the great pictures!

Once again my LCS dropped the ball and didn't get mine in this week.

I think I'm going to start ordering offline.

Thanks for showing the GA with all his parts removed so I can see how easily (SO EASILY) I'll be able to make a beardless GA from the early Silver Age.

Also, what a silly picture of WW. For shame!

-M

Of all the minimate women I've come across, never has any "one" commanded such a following as Wonder Woman. In this thread alone there have been multiple requests to see her topless and 2 nude pic postings by 2 different forum members (me being one of them). Just thought it was funny is all.

P.S: Nightviper, I like your nude photo spread of WW alot better than mine. Nice use of Ares' helmet.

Sweet Picture! When is the latest issue of Minimates Playboy coming out? :whistling:

I feel a definite vibe that we need to do an official "nude women of the minimatemultiverse" calendar.... of course I'm talking nude minimates ( but tastefull like above cos we're a classy place ;) ) not nude members...... even the words 'nude members' are wrong :sick:

T.

P.S: Nightviper, I like your nude photo spread of WW alot better than mine. Nice use of Ares' helmet.

Okay, anyone that attempts a smartarse comment about Ares' helmet is banned! :D

Thanks for posting those pics Mini-Myte. That Green Arrow/Deathstroke set is about to become my favourite. :)

You? A Green Arrow fan? I had no idea. :tongue:

Ah, y'know... I try to be discrete about it.