UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Custom: Claire, the Indestructible Cheerleader

1.jpg

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know I have a new custom figure in issue #186 of Wizard Magazine. This time around it's Claire Bennet, the indestructible cheerleader from the hit NBC series Heroes.

Click on either image for more photos and info.

4.jpg

Thanks again! I hope everyone is doing well. As always, I would love to hear any feedback you might have!

Matt

aka Iron-Cow

March 29, 2007

Thanks guys!

There was talk early on about using a clear torso piece and doing art so you could see a giant hole in her chest with the ribs exposed, but we just ran out of time. Still, helluva fun project to work on.

Thanks again!

Matt

aka Iron-Cow

There was talk early on about using a clear torso piece and doing art so you could see a giant hole in her chest with the ribs exposed, but we just ran out of time.

That would be a cool variant if the line did get picked up. Great work, Matt! I love your work but especially when it's Minimate-related!

I haven't seen the show so couldn't comment on how accurate it is, but that aside it's a really well done custom.

Same here. But from a strictly design and implementation standpoint, she looks great. In fact, when I saw it in Wizard, it looked so good, I thought it was official.

Same here. But from a strictly design and implementation standpoint, she looks great. In fact, when I saw it in Wizard, it looked so good, I thought it was official.

Wow... hey, that's some nice praise! Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Matt

aka Iron-Cow

I saw that. You do some amazing work, sir. I'm currently getting ready to try my first custom ever fairly soon. I've just been doing some preliminary experimenting so far (testing out paints, techniques, and such). I'm just hoping my stuff looks relatively close to my intent.

I saw that. You do some amazing work, sir. I'm currently getting ready to try my first custom ever fairly soon. I've just been doing some preliminary experimenting so far (testing out paints, techniques, and such). I'm just hoping my stuff looks relatively close to my intent.

GM!! Welcome aboard!!

Great job she looks well real!

AA/DST... you need to make this, she would go perfect next to my Kim Bauer... when she comes out anyway :tongue: Of course, if you make Claire the rest of the Heros would need to follow :biggrin:

Awesome work Matt, I think they should get you to design the rest of the Heros, and a busted up Claire varient would be kick ass.

BS

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome work Matt, I think they should get you to design the rest of the Heros, and a busted up Claire varient would be kick ass.

BS

It's funny... that was the original plan! But, unfortunately we ran out of time, so we opted for the non-accessorized version.

Thanks again for the kind words, everyone!

Matt

aka Iron-Cow

• 5 months later...

I just found this, It's awesome! I started watching Heroes on BBC 2 and 3 over the summer. I didn't like it at first, but I stuck with it and now I love it. It would be awesome if DST released these!

Wave 1

Peter and Nathan Petrelli

Mr Bennett and Claire

Sylar and Matt Parkman

Hiro and Ando

Variant BD Claire

Wave 2

Nikki and D.L. Hawkins

The Haitain and Edin McCain

Mohinda and . . . .

Issac and Simone

Variant Jessica and D.L. Hawkins