UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where is a good place online to buy?

The Vox

There's Stuckakid. (Link at the top of the page) they're very good. Great service and they don't sting you on shipping. AFX have a lot of stuff but I've found their shipping to be a tad pricy. There are quite a few online retailers that carry minimates. Google marvel minimates and have a browse around.

Stuckakid is the first place I look. If they're sold out (which happens fast with the variants), then I look at cornerstorecomics.com. I preordered all my Marvel and DC from them.

I've purchased from scifigenre.com before, but they've been more pricy lately.

After those, I'll usually end up going eBay.

I order from my LCS for new stuff but got some older mates that I couldn't find locally from stuckakid. I was impressed with their service and found the prices acceptable. After processing my order, they gave me a partial refund on the shipping because my order was small. That was really cool. Definite thumbs up. I'm in Canada btw.

Yep, in the past I've had the same kind of service from Stuckakid that Cylonchaney(great handle mate) mentions. When you're in another country shipping can be crippling. Any company that only charges shipping at cost is one that'll get repeated business from me. I really can't praise them enough.

• 1 month later...
There's Stuckakid. (Link at the top of the page) they're very good. Great service and they don't sting you on shipping.

I'm going to have to disagree with you, there.

Stuckakid has amazing service!! :biggrin: I ordered some blank minimates some time back, then, two days later, I ordered some World's Smallest Transformers. I got a phone call on Tuesday from a really nice guy from SK (just wish I was nice enough to remember his name :unsure:), saying one of the WSTs I had ordered was broken, and they wanted to know if they could replace it with a box set that included it (and another WST) - which cost more money - at no extra charge to me. Then, I get an e-mail saying they've shipped both orders together, and they've refunded me one of the shipping costs. I just got them today. Three days to ship, amazing customer service.

I'm shopping Stuckakid again. :thumbsup:

So far I've put in 3 preorders with Stuckakid, and everytime I email them a question they get back right away, usually within the hour. I have NEVER dealt with ANY company has that kind of response time, they are awesome. Also, they informed me that they should have the Marvel Zombies minis available for presale at the end of this month.

BS

I've had a pretty good expierience with stuckakid, as has everyone else. The problem is that they sell out too fast for my tastes.

JRstoyworld has started carrying the latest releases of minimates, and they are probably about as good as stuckakid on service and delivery turnaround.

• 2 weeks later...