UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV T-Shirt Discussion

TBT!

Okay, here's a quick updated version:

multiversetshirt2.jpg

I still had difficulty with the cube-globe and I'm not sold on the image on the front either.

And you're right Tim, this T would require a minimum order of 12 and as it stands now it would cost $35 each (without shipping). Yikes!

I like the back, but the image on the front just isn't doing it for me.

I won't be at SDCC, but I defenitly want to order a shirt! :D

Count me in on a shirt, suckas! Tim, I'm thinking beer tomorrow, or at least appetizers? Who has the design from the first one, I need a side shot the mini. I have a t-shirt design. Keep in mind Iam a graphic designer and was a silkscreener for YEARS! Trust me.....

I really like the design, but maybe just have the blank minimate on the front, and on the back have the Minimate Multiverse, Cube Globe, and then under that have the slogan.........

I dunno just a thought, but would definately be interested if this were to come about!

ok folks to clear this up...

sdcc1.jpg

Is the Tshirt that if any is going to be made... Although I've seen Cloneme's graphic design and I'm intersted to see what he comes up with.

Fujis shirt is purely him taking the ball and running with it in his own direction (Run Forest Run!! ;) ).

T.

Beer tomorrow is good Cloneme! - do you have my cell number? if not I'll drop you an email in the morning!

Good news folks..

AA approved my Design and I'm ready to start taking orders.. the only difference to the design shown is a small TM next to the word minimate...

sdcc1.jpg

I'm taking orders TODAY & TOMMORROW only for this design, so I can get them here in time for SDCC. we're looking at $25 shipped. (which puts me eating the cost of shipping but I really didn't want them to go over the $25 mark) PM me and let me know what size you'd like.

T.

• 3 weeks later...

Whew.... with just 4 hrs left til they open the doors for preview nite...

THE T-SHIRTS WERE DELIVERED :D Hurrah!!!!

They look pretty darn cool I can tell ya!

I'll get pix of me wearing one at the show tomorrow for you :)

Those who ordered drop me a line letting me know when/ where you'll be so I can get them to you to wear for the show :)

T.

I'll get pix of me wearing one at the show tomorrow for you :)

T.

So you became a male model? :blink: What has this board come too? :P

As long as its not Tim in the Leia bikini again Im happy

(says the man who has photos of him with a rose in his mouth somewhere on this board)

i just found this thread, will there be anymore made. i really would like a minimate t-shirt.

i just found this thread, will there be anymore made. i really would like a minimate t-shirt.

me too, i wish i'd found the thread sooner :(