UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Graham's Customs.

Graham

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BatmanLuthorMontage.jpg

I've now changed Lex Luthor a bit. He now has Green eyes, reddish-brown eyebrows (I think he was a redhead originally) and a kryptonite knife. Also shown is my new Batman. It was supposed to be an amalgam of the C3 and DCD versions. I based it on Dark Knight Batman (from the Batmobile), with a repainted belt, blue inner cape, painted on underpants ;) and a completely repainted C3 Batgirl mask. I also altered the muscle design on the chest a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it's been a while, I had a dissertation to finish. Now, to the point first up is a bit of Fantastic 4. I decided they needed to look more of a team, so went for a look a bit closer to the film. I also yellow inked Johnny Storm's legs and eyes, although the eyes look to contrast the face a lot more in the photo than they do in real life.

Fantastic4.jpg

Next is some more Justice League. I had to re-sculpt a cape for Martian Manhunter because the one he had kept overbalancing him. I also took the chance to sculpt in some boot tops and a nice big forehead. Also shown is my Kyle Rayner custom, a simple Hal Jordan repaint with Iron Man hair.

GreenLanternKyleRaynerMartianManhun.jpg

Finally for today is the next two members of my JSA, Starman and Mr. Terrific. Mr. Terrific uses Luke Cage's coat and the base for the head was Bishop's head.

Mr.jpg

Very nice! The MM is STILL better than the official one, and I love the Kyle, but if I were you, I would use a different face on him, it looks to serious to be Kyle. But, that's just my opinion.

Wadalf: I used the convention exclusive Johnny Storm, which has transparent legs.

Now for some more stuff. First is Spider-man, which I based off the Ultimate Spider-man Minimate. I'm not particularly proud of this one, I got a bit bored midway through and so the silver lines are too thick in parts. Also shown is my Symbiote Spidey, which I re-did slightly, making the blue shading on the white a little lighter.

SpidermanSpidermanBlack2.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture, but here's Captain Atom and Nightwing. Atom is obviously based on silver surfer, with silver-painted Hal Jordan hair and gloves from Captain America. Nightwing uses the DCD Robin's hair, Captain America's head and Dark Knight Batman gloves. I'll probably eventually give him Daredevil's billy clubs painted silver.

CaptainAtomNightwing.jpg

Thanks to these and DCD wave 2, my Justice League is shaping up quite nicely.

JLA1.jpg

Finally I re-did Alan Scott, as Alpheon mentioned the cloak didn't look quite right, and I had to agree. The new cloak is based on Booster Gold's collar, stuck on a heavily cut-down Magneto cloak, with the rest sculpted in with green stuff. I also re-did the face mask and decided to go for a different shade of green. The cloak is now purple instead of black. Also shown is my Justice Society, with very minor alterations in the form of black outlines to Doctor Fate and Power Girl.

GreenLanternAlanScott2JSA.jpg

FLASH is so awesome. The detailing is Superb so is the sculpting! Congrats man post more!

• 2 weeks later...

First up, some variants of DCD's Batman from Wave 1. The Only non-standard part I used was for the 'Powerhouse' Batman on the left. The torso was the C3 Batman extra armour and cape piece, with a re-sculpted front and shoulders. The head is from Assault Punisher and the rest is just repainted C3 pieces. On a related note, if anyone has a Mini Batmobile Batman cape and/or Chemical Warehouse Batman cape and cowl up for trade please PM me.

BatmanVariants1.jpg

Next, not really a custom, but i added some detailing to my Target Daredevil's arms and legs, pretty much copied off Iron Man.

S1030036.jpg

And speaking of Iron Man, here he is in Ultimate version, based on Lex Luthor's torso and gloves. The leg armour is from the Batcave Heavy Assault Batman. The helmet is a standard Minimate head with a mask sculpted on the front.

UltimateIronMan.jpg

Very very nice, I like the Batmen and LOVE that Ult IM, he looks very solid just like the ult version should.

I've been Eyeing up those pieces to see how I could use them for IM (gloves for modern IM for example) and meaning to do an ult IM for a while and will def. take some cues from this one.

Good job.... Who's next ;)

T.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Good job.... Who's next ;)

T.

Currently I'm working on another Batman variant, Plastic Man (with extendable arms, legs and torso), Doctor Octopus and Hush, as well as a Powerhouse Superman.