UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates Are Back?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sure hope it's DC movies (past and upcoming) but it's most likely Batman 66.

DST already has the license for it and I could see them doing Select figures for it as well.

Batman 66 minimates would be nice but after the SDCC 2 pack we'll get what 2 boxsets?? 3 at most.

I'd rather a portion of DC that has a future and can keep going. Still I'd gladly buy all Batman 66 minimates.

Zach did say "probably not" to blind bags, so that means that it's a license that could theoretically carry them. I myself would refer Nu52 DC, with PF DC added later, but I'll take movie DC for now.

Honestly though, we might be just days away from the return of DC (at some form at least). I mean, Zach hasn't denied it yet and I got the impression that this new line is pretty big news. Wow....a strange feeling to say the least.

Frozen was such a disappointment to me. Everyone was saying that it was as good as Lion King if not better. I was so bored while watching it. I don't see what was great about it. Even my wife and daughter didn't care for it. I'm a big fan of animated movies, but Frozen just didn't appeal to me. The story was lacking and I didn't really care what happened to Elsa. I actually cared more for her sister than her and Elsa was the main character. Obviously I'm in the minority here with my opinion, but oh well.

Now Big Hero 6, that was a great movie. My son and I went in to the theater not knowing anything about it other than the few commercials we saw and ended up loving it. I wouldn't mind some Big Hero 6 minimates.

Frozen was such a disappointment to me. Everyone was saying that it was as good as Lion King if not better. I was so bored while watching it. I don't see what was great about it. Even my wife and daughter didn't care for it. I'm a big fan of animated movies, but Frozen just didn't appeal to me. The story was lacking and I didn't really care what happened to Elsa. I actually cared more for her sister than her and Elsa was the main character. Obviously I'm in the minority here with my opinion, but oh well.

Now Big Hero 6, that was a great movie. My son and I went in to the theater not knowing anything about it other than the few commercials we saw and ended up loving it. I wouldn't mind some Big Hero 6 minimates.

FINALLY SOMEONE I'M ON THE SAME PAGE WITH!!!!!

I still think Frozen Minimates would shelf warm until the end of time. If it became a gateway to females for the Minmates brand, I'd eat my hat. But I'll consent to agree to disagree with the Frozenheads.

I'd buy an Iron Man douche though.

As for Batman 66... That's a huge seller for FTC. Mattel's complete mishandling of that brand and killing it before it ever even hit shelves had more to do with it's failure than the brand itself. Though i would agree it's not as big as it once was now that 45 different companies have done some sort of tie-in for it.

I'm putting all my eggs into it being Who's The Boss Minimates. I think a lot of the signs point to this.