UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2014 pics

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B9 got a lot of attention.

No classic looks for Power Man and Iron Fist, but multiple looks just the same.

I would have mentioned Nightmare at the panel had I known of the announcement. CBMM had to tell me!

Walking Dead will get more spaced out, and timed with the TV show. Not sure TRU6 is happening, so you've already seen some Series 7!

BTW Zach, you mentioned press coverage earlier in the thread... it seemed to me that you guys were written up much earlier than usual. I seem to recall having to wait days until we saw anything, but there was DST pics up by late Thursday.

Maaaaan! I was really hoping for extra parts to make the Classic versions after someone mentioned it. The original classic versions look really outdated now.

Yep! When you think about how it'd just take a hairpiece, two torso blocks, 1 pair of arms, a chain belt and a collar piece it's really a damn sham.

Maaaaan! I was really hoping for extra parts to make the Classic versions after someone mentioned it. The original classic versions look really outdated now.

Yep! When you think about how it'd just take a hairpiece, two torso blocks, 1 pair of arms, a chain belt and a collar piece it's really a damn sham.

Are you sure you don't want to just ask for two extra figures?

Not really, no. When you think about the amount of extra parts and/or accessories other figures have gotten it doesn't seem like a stretch to me.

You'd also need another headpiece for Luke, and he already has two in this set (with shades and no shades).

Not really, no. When you think about the amount of extra parts and/or accessories other figures have gotten it doesn't seem like a stretch to me.

You'd also need another headpiece for Luke, and he already has two in this set (with shades and no shades).

Do it up! ?

A lot of times, the warehouse has some TRU stock in the system that may or may not be really there. They just order it and see what they actually receive. I got a Kang set last year, so it is always worth it to look around the DST booth. In the pics below, you can see they still had some Boom Boom/Rictor TRU exclusive sets too.

Below are some pics of Minimate products at last half hour of the show. So apparently DST sold out of all the stock of the DofP box sets that they brought. Glad it sold well! Kind of sad I didn't buy one when I had the chance since I was on the fence.

post-20-0-35575500-1406654841_thumb.jpg

post-20-0-66891200-1406654842_thumb.jpg

Wasn't me, the only thing I bought at the DST booth this year was packs of stands.

Somebody snagged the last Walking Dead Amy pack for the walker and I thought it was you.huh.png