UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What to expect with All New Marvel Now?

Zexion_Armando

The title including the word "Superior" and the change in Tony's personality certainly makes me suspicious that he's not in control. We shall see.

I think Marvel's just become obsessed that adjective and likes to attach it to a title so they have an excuse to relaunch with a new #1. I just can't wait until they start mixing it with classic adjectives they've used because I'm sure the "All-New Astonishingly Superior Iron Man" will be awesome.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we'll get these new looks next year, but I also hope we get some other new looks that didn't show in recent waves, like Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers... I really liked her new outfit with that helmet thing), most of all X-Men were forgotten and they have cool new outfits, like Cyclops and Storm to name a few, Moonknight (but I haven't read his new title yet)...

I hope we'll get these new looks next year, but I also hope we get some other new looks that didn't show in recent waves, like Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers... I really liked her new outfit with that helmet thing), most of all X-Men were forgotten and they have cool new outfits, like Cyclops and Storm to name a few, Moonknight (but I haven't read his new title yet)...

Drop everything and read the 5 issues out right now.

You are doing yourself a disservice otherwise.

I certainly wouldn't say no to minimates of the adjectiveless, all female X-men book.

I like the changes. I like the characters they're "replacing" too and know we'll see them again. Until then I think some neat stories will come outta these changes and I'm looking forward to them.

And sign me up for the wave Kostis thought up... especially if it gets us classic Ulik and the Warriors Three.

Edited by Mystery Man