UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Walking Dead 4-Pack

Or an "Independent Comic Minimates" section, that way we could get sub-sections for each major publisher?

Independent Comic Minimates -> Image (or should it be Skybound?) -> The Walking Dead

Independent Comic Minimates -> Image (or should it be Skybound?) -> Invincible

That way, if we ever get, say Hellboy Minimates, it would be easy to add another thread:

Independent Comic Minimates -> Dark Horse -> Hellboy

Everything would be nice and neat, and easy to search!

• 1 month later...

3000 is a pretty good number I think, especially because the zombies are the only new characters and most casual collecters would probably just QC a regular Hershel out of Dale and Prison Hershel, pass on the Rick and turn a blind eye to the zombies. Not complaining about it being easily available at all, especially with Glenn/Nerd Zombie taunting me at $50+ on the secondary market.

• 1 month later...

Got this in the mail from Luke's today. This is very quietly a nice set. Nothing too flashy, but I really dig Rick's blanket cape and fancy-boy scarf. I also like the fairly generic zombies. Zombies with cool details (like a knife in the head, or sycthe in shoulder) are great, but these type are better for horde building. These two and the two from the Amazon set are probably my favorite zombies. I'll be posting a review with pics as soon as I can.

Just placed my order for this on Amazon and should be to me by the 12th. After this I only need SDCC Rick/vacation zombie, series 1 Glenn and BD Tyreese to complete my collection, or be all caught up until TRU wave 4 comes out.