UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

THE_CRIPPLERS customs

Here are some of my customs that I have done, some newer, some older.

A quick repainted Ultimate Wolverine

mm025.jpg

Lion-O I want to redo his face one of these days, he lools too happy

mm031.jpg

Multiple Man He is an older custom that I did a while back based off of bizlimkits design (I think that was his name).

mm028.jpg

Finally is Warpath. I will be redoing his face using a deacal, this one was done late one night at home during my lay off from work.

mm026.jpg

mm027.jpg

Yes that was my design. i'm not sure if i ever seen it in real minimate form, but it looks awesome.

if anyone has any requests, i'd be glad to design.. :D

I haven't seen ya around in a while. I didn't even know you made the change over to this board. Nice to see ya here. as for a request I'm sure I could come up with something..........How about Longshot and Morph from Exiles comic.

Here is the newest: Nightcrawler in his current uniform. Thanks again to Bizklimkit for the chest design. The face and rest was done by me. Look for more in the next few days thanks to help from Biz.

mm034.jpg

He is proabably my favorite custom so far. I just need a few more Nightcrawlers now for some more versions of him. Anyone got some? I'll even take the broken legged ones that people have.

mm035.jpg