UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who is the single most important Marvel VILLAIN still waiting for a Minimate? POLL ADDED - Round 3 - Pick ONE

youbastards

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Doc, Marvel's so hero-centric that I think we've had all the "important" villains already. Not on the list, but the three unimportant ones I'd go with are Madame Masque, Purple Man and Death's Head.

For a never-happen, I can't imagine we'd ever get Cassandra Nova. Or a White Rabbit. Or anyone from Lightning Force, the alt-universe Nazi version of Excalibur ermm.gif

And I would like a Toad actually, but in his janitor's uniform...

X-Men nerd here so there are SOOO many I'd like to see. It's simply villainous that we haven't seen most of the brotherhood made. But I would kill to see Stryfe, Gideon, EXODUS, Arcade, Silver Samurai, Hellfire Club members, Black Tom, Mojo, Spiral... I mean the list goes on and on. All the other non-X related villains on the poll as well. Would be sweet just to knock out Exodus real quick by pairing him with an army builder (like AoA Infinites :P) and giving us his classic costume and a variant of either his more current one or AoA one. I'm pretty excited to be getting a Sauron! Oh man... I dream of fatal attractions wave as well... but I'll save that for the wishlist section, hehe.

I guess it's past time we got an Enchantress Minimate. I love her green outfit with those circles. But I've got to confess that, while reading some old Dazzler issues last month, I just couldn't stop thinking how awesome it would be to have a disco Dazzler, an updated Mystique followed by Destiny and evil Rogue...

(of course it'd be nice to add Pyro, Blob and Avalanche to the bunch!)

Again, I think a lot of that list confuses "important" to the 616 with "important" to the hard core fans that populate this board.

I voted for the former, though my heart is with the later.

Tiger Shark, Boomerang, Mister Fear.

This hurt me. It HURT me. But I picked those three based on my affection for them, their design and what I imagine they'd look like as 'mates. Winter Soldier is still my number one most-wanted, but I have to imagine he'll get made eventually, although I still find the fact that he wasn't in their plans when the Wave 50 polls were up extremely puzzling.

And not fair having the Wrecking Crew listed if you can only pick three!! Cold blooded....

Sorry MrClean, I'll be sure to add Spot to the next poll I have planned. thumbsup.gif

And not fair having the Wrecking Crew listed if you can only pick three!! Cold blooded....

Intentional...no. But the irony wasn't lost on me. wink.png

He have easiest accessory ever. A round stand molded in black. :) Throw in a Puck hand for him to hold it in front of him.

Why not just make a box set with all of them. I'd buy it.

But seriously, a bulked up Blob would be pretty rad.

That's why I didn't vote for any Brotherhood members, I don't want one of them, I want all of them.

Toad, Avalanche, Blob, and Pyro would be the perfect boxed set. I agree.

At this point, I think it'll be somewhat likely we see Toad/Blob and Pyro/Avalanche making TRU exclusive appearances down the line. But they will probably be in separate waves. This year will be another Avengers type year with Thor 2 and Iron Man 2 so we need some X-Men to cleanse our palette between the movies. Oh wait, I forgot Wolverine comes out between those movies. smile.png

This list is a nice resource for customizers looking for ideas; I've added a couple names to the little list I keep of characters I'd like to make someday. Looking over the list, I've already made:

Black Tom Cassidy

Constrictor

Hood

Tiger Shark (thanks Luke!)

Blacklash

Winter Soldier

Xorn

Jack O' Lantern

Mad Thinker

Batroc

with a few more to come. I started working on Arcade already thanks to this list, and there's a few others (Graviton, Baron Strucker) that I've put together decals for. Customizers: what villains have you checked off?