UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 3

Zak Katz

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a completionist with TWD Minimates, and having just finished TPB 7, I am much less excited for Carol than I was initially. She suuuuuuucks. In a world where everyone is seething with emotional issues, she stood out as especially crazy and dependant. I suppose the only validating thing about her character is that she did us all a favor and made herself lunch for that Pole Zombie.

Edited by minijames

Being a completionist with TWD Minimates, and having just finished TPB 7, I am much less excited for Carol than I was initially. She suuuuuuucks. In a world where everyone is seething with emotional issues, she stood out as especially crazy and dependant. I suppose the only validating thing about her character is that she did us all a favor and made herself lunch for that Pole Zombie.

She is one of the characters made stronger in the show, IMO.

For a while she served as a foil to Lori in the book, and then, to some extent, Rick in the end. But that was about all she was good for....

Other than this 2-pack! :thumbsup:

I think because I personally have dealt with crazy woman who have messed up ideas about what they should do (like, for example, getting involved in a polyamorous relationship with the parents of your daughters boyfriend, essentially making them step siblings) while ignoring the needs of and psychologically damaging their children is the reason I found her so irritating. Just like someone who may have had their best friend try to kill them was annoyed by Shane, or someone with a total bitch for a mom was annoyed by Lori.

But thats what I like about it, everyone pays for their moral shortcomings eventually. Carol is MUCH better on the TV show, I agree.

Still looking and hopefully will add them to my collection. Excited for carol cause I love how she wet out

Still looking and hopefully will add them to my collection. Excited for carol cause I love how she wet out

I see what you did there ;) haha just joking, you meant went

Billy's first and last.

I need to get the Dexter Variant with Herschel set. anyone have an extra to trade?

Battle Damage Tyreese is the variant of Herschel, they both come with the farmer zombie. Dexter has no variant.