UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chaseless?

Alpheon

DCD Chases  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the fact the this line has no chases?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*recovers from laughing fit*...tee hee... drgnrbrn316, I think you just made my day. :D Another thing to mention is that I am a Christian, a devout one, and I still found that funny! :lol:

BTW, what does your screen name mean, drgnrbrn316?

of course you did, the Lord is everything. That includes funny :D . And to answer for him, Dragon Reborn 316

*recovers from laughing fit*...tee hee... drgnrbrn316, I think you just made my day. :D Another thing to mention is that I am a Christian, a devout one, and I still found that funny! :lol:

I'm a Christian too, and a lot of people find it surprising that a Christian can have a sense of humor. As long as it's in good fun and no one gets hurt, where's the harm in a good laugh, huh?

And, yeah, as Deadpool Almighty revealed, its Dragon Reborn, from the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.

I'm a Christian too, and a lot of people find it surprising that a Christian can have a sense of humor. As long as it's in good fun and no one gets hurt, where's the harm in a good laugh, huh?

And, yeah, as Deadpool Almighty revealed, its Dragon Reborn, from the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.

Well of course I'm Christian... Hey Ady, I like the sound of Deadpool Almighty. Fell like changing my name? :P Of course, I suppose I could do it myself, what being Jesus and all, but I feel I should respect your authority.

Well of course I'm Christian...

No offense, Deadpool, but seriously...was that remark in jest? I was just curious as to wether you are Christian or not. 'Spose it doesn't matter... :blink::huh::mellow: :o ;)

I am, tis just a jest. I may still be Jesus though. You never know...

i think they should of make a chase line (for target or something) but that would make everyone mad cause they paid a fortune but i who dont have any chaces would love it.

I agree, although I know it would never happen. I would love to get all the chases...>sigh< A guy can dream, can't he? :)

:(

i think they should of make a chase line (for target or something) but that would make everyone mad cause they paid a fortune but i who dont have any chaces would love it.

I agree, although I know it would never happen. I would love to get all the chases...>sigh< A guy can dream, can't he? :)

:(

Me? I want just Maskless Dr. Doom. And a Black Spidey, maybe, but I just don't like Doom's "robot" face. The unmasked one is full of personality.

Yeah, he's pretty cool. He was the first 2-Pack of Minimates I got after the TRU 5-Packs. If you take his hood off, you can see his ears. They look like they are dripping! It's nasty. Still, you know what? When I got that pack, I had no idea what the "variant enclosed" banner on the corner of the box mean't, and I was DISSAPOINTED because I didn't get the "real" Dr. Doom. Also, why does everyone refer to him as "Maskless"? It's UNMASKED! Ok??? :rolleyes:

Yeah, he's pretty cool. He was the first 2-Pack of Minimates I got after the TRU 5-Packs. If you take his hood off, you can see his ears. They look like they are dripping! It's nasty. Still, you know what? When I got that pack, I had no idea what the "variant enclosed" banner on the corner of the box mean't, and I was DISSAPOINTED because I didn't get the "real" Dr. Doom. Also, why does everyone refer to him as "Maskless"? It's UNMASKED! Ok??? :rolleyes:

Man, I know I'd be much happier. Heh, I just don't think Doom looks good.