UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2012 - Pictures and info

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next targer : SDCC 2012. I dream that one day I would be able to fly away to a con. Which one is the best con for you ? A friend told me that NYCC is the best one.

I saved a giant BB poster

What! Giant posters! Were are the pics of those gems ?

[EDIT] I found them at http://www.facebook.com/diamondselecttoys#!/photo.php?fbid=376864662357797&set=a.376863855691211.92376.170392609671671&type=3&theater

Really beautifull posters.

Edited by sylvain

Those are awesome posters. I am so glad that Battle abeasts is a real thing. I know it has nothing to do with the originals, but I still love those. These are different and, honestly, so much better than the old ones. I don't need no rub signs. They all just fell off anyways. Just give me awesome animal people with badass weapons that I can have beat the feathers and whatnot off each other. Thank you DST, for making yet another incredibly amazing toy line that will no doubt pillage my wallet for hopefully years to come.

We did agree conceide to grannyhog that Squirrle Girl was gonna be the next campaign. >sigh<

Although if we're opening the floor to new votes, I'd go with Falcon.

And no... somehow I didn't picture Dinobutt as looking quite like Adam and Jamie's lovechild as much as he does. Just sayin'...

Wow, that is a big looking hall. I've read that attendance this year was much better then the first two years; it must have seemed downright empty.

I see you found a Batman/Omac set, TM2; nice find! BTW, did you read the recent Black Cat mini, set during the Gauntlet? It's pretty good. Terrific Javier Pulado artwork.

GH - Go ahead. I've got more uploading to my FB page

Miry- I know *sigh*

Hellop - My best friend actually gave me the DC packs saying "Here, I don't need these" hat was cool. I also scored Riddler for $10 and a Javelin for, uh, less than $50. >-> I didn't read the Gauntlet. It came out in that (current) dark era between my not buying comics and not having a computer new enough to hunt them down via other avenues. But truly, I'll get those in trade or singles. Or both. It's Black Cat. That's a rule. :P

We did agree conceide to grannyhog that Squirrle Girl was gonna be the next campaign. >sigh<

Although if we're opening the floor to new votes, I'd go with Falcon.

You guys may want to campaign for Squirrel Girl. I'm goin' with Falcon... then Black Knight II... then Baron Zemo... then Molten Man... then... :whistling:

Flowers? We should send him a whole friggin Macy's Day Parade!

Oh, you're serious. Yeah, flowers are a good idea. Or an edible bouquet. Of cookies.

No, not that serious. But it would be nice if there were some way we could say "Thanks for putting up for the years of endless requests for Kang. And sorry about the years of endless requests for Falcon, Baron Zemo, Squirrel Girl, Disco Dazzler...".

and good lord, the Ares in GH's photos was... packin'...

Along those lines, my wife didn't like seeing the Tick's...sidekick?... either. For some reason, her saying that made me hear Patrick Warburton in my head saying 'say hello to my little friend, evil doer'.

And like I mentioned to YB at the con, I appreciated the Kingpin as it was a natural usage of the man's natural resources, but the one obvious cosplay outfit that I've never seen done is the Blob. You know at cons there is always at least one person that could pull it off.

Random thought - if/when Kang is revealed, I kinda feel like we should send Chuck some flowers to say "thanks".

We should all chip in on the a huge box of cookies delivered to his office.