UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego collectible minifigures coming June 2010

MINI_MYTE

Chaps (and chappetes) may not be aware that in the UK we got a series of these for the Olympics. Team GB minifigs.

http://www.wisdombeginsinwonder.com/2012/07/08/lego-minifigs-2012-olympics-series-cheat-sheet/

They're actually pretty great. If somebody out there wants any, let me know and I'll try to pick some up. I've already helped out one member on here with a full case, and it's likely I can get another one if someone is keen.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You found a gold one? That's some serous cash!

Its crazy, because there were two cases sitting there for a month at the K-mart and I didn't bother to check, because I thought what's the chance. Then I checked them looking for a Medusa for a family member and then I felt the diamond and the top hat and almost had a heart attack.......

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking desperately for the Scarecrow to go with the rest of my Halloween themed Lego Minifigures. I am also looking for a Batman (not a movie Batman and not the arctic Batman) but the standard Lego Batman. Also, Green Lantern, Flash and Aquaman.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got my Scarecrow and for that matter I actually got two on the same day. I thought one of them was the welder but I was happy to get two scarecrows. One is on display at work and the other is now in my collection at home.

Ok not sure the best thread to put this in but this one works. So I wanted to display my Lego minifigures, mostly Star Wars, but I didn't want to buy a bunch of the display cases like the one I have all my Jedi/sith in so here you have my work I progress minifigure display. I have more figures to put on it but I am waiting for some pieces from pick a brick to use to mount figures with. What do you think?post-1769-0-11728700-1381790979_thumb.jp