UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

Nice starting collection man!! My first minimate purchase included waves 1-3 so I had spidey, hulk, AND wolverine. LOL

you got some pretty epic figures and a great mix of older ones (dark phoenix, cap and emma frost...I'm looking at you) and new ones! I'm reeeeally tempted to start walking dead because those look too awesome, and it's a fairly new line so I could get them all relatively easily and quickly.... but I can't bring myself to doing it (yet lol). too much marvel to catch up on.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great collection Rad, I hope those toys don't follow over all the time.

Cheers, a lot of them are plugged into lego bases now. And blu-tac has been my friend for a fair old while, too. ;)

There can be only one...

post-1830-0-08410300-1369364959_thumb.jp

...is what my fiance said. She agreed to let me put my minimates on display in our bedroom if they could fit in one nice cabinet. The problem was finding one big enough to fit every marvel and dc mate . This one worked out just perfectly.

Galactus Maximate and Heralds up top.

post-1830-0-84047300-1369365187_thumb.jp

Lord of Minimates

post-1830-0-73236600-1369365264_thumb.jp

Close up of DC mates

post-1830-0-10650000-1369365426_thumb.jp

Same shelf from below. A bit blurry

post-1830-0-14126000-1369365470_thumb.jp

Spidey shelf

post-1830-0-57857700-1369365575_thumb.jp

Cap and Thor

post-1830-0-77933500-1369365637_thumb.jp

Hulk and Iron Man

post-1830-0-18736900-1369365700_thumb.jp

More Spidey

post-1830-0-72967300-1369365906_thumb.jp

Thor

post-1830-0-60557000-1369366000_thumb.jp

Assemble!

post-1830-0-88972700-1369366067_thumb.jp

From the side

post-1830-0-11415800-1369366156_thumb.jp

Rad, second picture, 3rd shelf down, on the far left. What is that Venom? Looks like a Shopko, but not one I can recall ever seeing.

Sorry dude, missed your query. It is a Shopko Venom, but in what I assume was test packaging. It was given to me by a good mate, and friend of this forum. It's one of my favourite pieces. :)

There can be only one...

attachicon.gifDSC_0046.JPG

...is what my fiance said. She agreed to let me put my minimates on display in our bedroom if they could fit in one nice cabinet. The problem was finding one big enough to fit every marvel and dc mate . This one worked out just perfectly.

Dude, seriously? That's every single Marvel and DC 'mate in the one cabinet? That is insane! And insanely cool. Nice one! :D

Rad, second picture, 3rd shelf down, on the far left. What is that Venom? Looks like a Shopko, but not one I can recall ever seeing.

Sorry dude, missed your query. It is a Shopko Venom, but in what I assume was test packaging. It was given to me by a good mate, and friend of this forum. It's one of my favourite pieces. smile.png

>There can be only one...

Dude, seriously? That's every single Marvel and DC 'mate in the one cabinet? That is insane! And insanely cool. Nice one! biggrin.png

That is all of them. I'm surprised they all fit actually. My previous setup was just random different shelves all over my old bedroom. It's nice to have them all in one place and organized.

finally completed the Phase One collection thanks to buttheadsmate

etmcw.jpg

Here with Wave 22.

Good idea to put all the marvel movie mates together. They don't always match up to their comic counterparts. Looks great!

Sorry dude, missed your query. It is a Shopko Venom, but in what I assume was test packaging. It was given to me by a good mate, and friend of this forum. It's one of my favourite pieces. :)

Awesome. Looks cool, would be great to get a better look at it sometime when you have time for some snaps. I always like seeing oddities like that. :)

Sorry dude, missed your query. It is a Shopko Venom, but in what I assume was test packaging. It was given to me by a good mate, and friend of this forum. It's one of my favourite pieces. smile.png

>There can be only one...

Dude, seriously? That's every single Marvel and DC 'mate in the one cabinet? That is insane! And insanely cool. Nice one! biggrin.png

That is all of them. I'm surprised they all fit actually. My previous setup was just random different shelves all over my old bedroom. It's nice to have them all in one place and organized.

finally completed the Phase One collection thanks to buttheadsmate

etmcw.jpg

Here with Wave 22.

Good idea to put all the marvel movie mates together. They don't always match up to their comic counterparts. Looks great!

thanks man, i was thinking of adding Iron Man 3, but I already took down this display. Meh. I think I'll wait for phase 2 haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Luckycreature, nice collection, and I like that you have them in a Detolf.

Just a suggestion, if you want to maximize the amount of space that you have in your cabinet, look into some of the various modifications that people have made to Detolfs. There is a very easy way to add additional shelves using u-bolts, here is a page with more info:

http://toyboxdx.com/brog/?p=13141

• 3 months later...

how do you keep your displayed mates from getting dusty when you store them on shelves?

Edited by Molybdenum Man