UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Azrael

Urban Saboteur

Hi Guys

I was discussing my new found collecting hobby with a friend on my forum. He suggested I combine two minimates I'd recently got to make a Speeding Bullets Superman figure. Starting with the Black Panther Head/Batman body.. anyways.. one of the other members commented on a work in progress picture it looked 'Jean-Paul Valley-esque' (Azrael) and I was just wondering... did we ever get Azrael the figure in Minimate form?

If not why not? He seemed to make it into the DCSH line and I think he'd look awesome as a Minimate release.

Hi Guys

I was discussing my new found collecting hobby with a friend on my forum. He suggested I combine two minimates I'd recently got to make a Speeding Bullets Superman figure. Starting with the Black Panther Head/Batman body.. anyways.. one of the other members commented on a work in progress picture it looked 'Jean-Paul Valley-esque' (Azrael) and I was just wondering... did we ever get Azrael the figure in Minimate form?

If not why not? He seemed to make it into the DCSH line and I think he'd look awesome as a Minimate release.

Sadly No JPV in minimate form, heck we didn't even get Gargamels cat!

T.

Has anyone attempted doing Azrael as a custom? I'd imagine you could do it given the sheer amount of Minimate figures available, :)

• 2 years later...

He's going to be on my 'To do' list of customs as well now :lol:

From DC I have on the list.

Mr.Freeze

Poison Ivy

Two Face

Mad Hatter

Scarecrow

The Atom

Azrael

I dont think any of those have been made, surprised Mr.Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two Face and Mad Hatter never got into the DC line, especially because of the appearances those characters made in the Lego Batman videogame. :confused:

i made an azrael some time ago as well as azbats check my customs thread page 4

Thanks, I just posted up a question in your customs thread :)

Edited by Urban Saboteur

Mr.Freeze

Poison Ivy

Two Face

Mad Hatter

Scarecrow

The Atom

Azrael

I dont think any of those have been made, surprised Mr.Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two Face and Mad Hatter never got into the DC line, especially because of the appearances those characters made in the Lego Batman videogame. :confused:

I've made customs of all those guys save for the Mad Hatter and Azrael. :biggrin:

I've got Az on the back burner, though... I think you can do him with a Hand Ninja hood and Mr. Sinister's cape (maybe with some modification). Haven't figured out how to do his chest, though, but a decal may be the way to go. Anyway, I have made a face decal for him (this is modified from a picture I found on DeviantArt). Hope this gets you started:

post-1943-0-36552700-1328668992_thumb.jp

Mr.Freeze

Poison Ivy

Two Face

Mad Hatter

Scarecrow

The Atom

Azrael

I've made customs of all those guys save for the Mad Hatter and Azrael. :biggrin:

I've got Az on the back burner, though... I think you can do him with a Hand Ninja hood and Mr. Sinister's cape (maybe with some modification). Haven't figured out how to do his chest, though, but a decal may be the way to go. Anyway, I have made a face decal for him (this is modified from a picture I found on DeviantArt). Hope this gets you started:

Hey thanks! :)

I wont be doing the customs above for a bit yet, they are on my to do list as well, right now i want to concentrate on the 10-11 or so customs i have planned as i setup a webpage to display them all when they are finished. I'm at the stage where i'm pending deals or i have 1 character with arms and legs but no torso or the other way round, one character i'm working on i have his torso and waist which i've started painting but not got the arms for yet :lol:

I'm making progress though, and as with each week that passes and new shipments come in i'll eventually have the 10 character customs i wanted to post up, once i've finished these i'll do 4 or 5 DC/Marvel ones and begin working on the list above, so even though i wont be working on Azrael now, when i do come back to him i can use this thread and your previous customs as a good source point.

I'm going to drop by your customs thread now and check out the others you made.

Rich

Mr.Freeze

Poison Ivy

Two Face

Mad Hatter

Scarecrow

The Atom

Azrael

Cool are there minimate customizers on Deviantart? I only go there for comic art.