UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Slimer Edition at SDCC and August Previews!!!!!!!!

It's not hot off the presses news, I've known this for some time and there is discussion in a thread somewhere but seeing as I cant find it either I'm not going to chastise you! :)

It's a nice ghost set but one that will be low on my list of priorities due to limited funds!

T.

YES!

Clear base! Slimer is happy now!

And what will befall Mr. Chef-looking guy? A green base? Its gonna look like he's had too many burritos.

YES!

Clear base! Slimer is happy now!

And what will befall Mr. Chef-looking guy? A green base? Its gonna look like he's had too many burritos.

Chef Guy is a nonessential.

I want a clear base for Slimer, Chef can disappear.

It's interesting how they list it as a "Ghostbusters 3 Video Game Set", even though the game isn't actually "Ghostbusters 3"

From those I've talked to who've played it all the way, it might as well be.

It was news to me when I heard about it. I'm thrilled I can get this set through Previews. That's my preferred method for getting Mates. Heck, I went to three TRUs today to find a complete set of Wave 1 TRU GB 2-packs. (And, of course, the third one had plenty of all of them out...)

Wave 2 was ordered from toysrus.com; if only I could get Bullseye and Moonstone there...

ya the game really REALLY feels like you are playing through a third movie that is set just a few years after GBII. Lots of fun.. though now that I played it I keep thinking of other ghosts that would have been cool..

its all good... I'm sure I'll track these down eventually.. my wallet is a little overwhelmed by all the mini news combined with all the green lantern news. :)

Here's the original AA blog post on the ghosts

I think these are the names:

One-Eyed Guy... Azeltor

Long-haired Burnt Guy... Architect

Abomination-looking Guy with hook... Slime Monster

Chef-looking guy... Chef.

Heh, ninja'd.

Edited by NorthRaider

Real stupid question here. What is the name of each ghost? I think it has already been answered before, but I just can't find it.

The Architect

Chef

Azetlor

Black Slime Monster

Edited by MINI_MYTE

If these will be offered through Previews, I wonder when we'll see some pre-orders?

I've been watching BBTS - they seem to jump the gun on a lot of these things and don't wait for Previews

Heh. Me too.

Well, regardless... whomever spots 'em up for pre-sale first... post it up !

• 2 months later...