UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hi dont dont know much...

hello i am new to this site and don't know how to use it i would like as much fun on this site as possible so i need some tips on how to use it. i woulkd now like to introduse myself i think i am an amature colector i have long curly dark brown hair i like rock and i dislike hannah montanna. please help and thank you for your help.

Hello Zuber and welcome to the Multiverse! I bet you'll like this place.

Although I am not a moderator here, I suggest you check out the board guidlines to be sure to know how all of this works. If you like to look for something particular feel free to use the search and by clicking on the"View New Posts" link on top of this site you'll see... well, you know. :P

So have fun and feel free to ask if you have any questions. (Most of ;) ) the Multiverse's citizens are really nice and very cooperative!

Edited by Bob Harris

Glad to have you aboard.

Now, you say you don't know much but do you know what this quote is from? "WHERE ARE YOU?" "here."

Yes indeedy, it's your T42 Movie Quote Challenge where I give you a quote and you tell me what it's from. I do this to all newbies!

Batman Begins

Well done comrade. But it was meant for zuber dude.

Difficult, one of your hardest questions yet!

Dr.Zhivago? From Russia With Love? Zuberman? Zuberman II?

CLOSE! It's Zuberman IV: The Quest to Blow S**T Up!

I've had a word with Bob 'Rooster' Harris & he confirms that he too has never seen 'Bantam Begins'

That's right BantHamsMate! I once fought a small domestic chicken in a bantamweight class boxing match. That potential broiler didn't stand a chance and became Bantha fodder afterwads.

But seriously, news has it that Bantam Begins seems to be a pretty nice movie and Val Kilmer's performance as Roberto Velasquez was called "enchanting".

loool you guys are sooo funny and i have never seen batam begins :( :biggrin:

OK man, you need to see Batman Begins (I'm trying to be serious here guys, no "But he said Batam" jokes) It ranks amongst some of the best acting and stories in the history of comic book movies. See this and there will be NO mystery in the creationg of Batman. It covers every aspect of the Batman story along with having one of the coolest villain performances ever. Now I won't ruin the surprise as to who that is because the Villain is a plot twist, but it's such a masterful film that... Just wow...

See it.