UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Minimate Factory: Updated May 5th

Wow! Never occured to me that the final battle T-1000 would make for a great Sandman custom. That torso would also suit Mr. Fantastic recreating the scene in Secret Invasion when he got blasted by a Skrull.

Gee...thanks for that. Could've used a spoiler...:(

Anyway, that is really awsome. I was actually going to use it for a slow motion/freeze-frame thing and color it red to show a LOT of blood. Don't know who i was gonna use it for yet, but i figured some character who exploded at some point in either BSG or Marvel...

Trekker 42 suggested in another thread using the T-1000 for a Watchmen custom...

as one of those guys Dr. Manhattan blows up.

:devil:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I haven’t seen these in a while. I can lay claim to numbers 1, 3, 7, 8 and 9. I sure did make some good money selling these with my Namor and Namorita fetching quite a high price for customs. Man… I gotta start these again.

Well, I haven’t seen these in a while. I can lay claim to numbers 1, 3, 7, 8 and 9. I sure did make some good money selling these with my Namor and Namorita fetching quite a high price for customs. Man… I gotta start these again.

We've all been waiting my man! :D

And luke, cool stuff, nice to have these other types of things!

• 2 weeks later...