UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customs by Fujis

Guile is finished - I made an actual necklace with dog-tags for him but it didn't look that good so I painted one on instead. Blanka is 90% complete, I'm just waiting to get some Star Trek leg cuffs and then touch up some of the fine details. It's a shame these didn't make it to production...

th_guileblankabyfujis004.jpg

And now I'm off to my LCS to pick up a case of DC Wave 8 to support Buy DC Minimates Day!

Edited by Fujis

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zangief is a repainted 2.5" Minimate. His mohowk (which doesn't show up very well in this pic) is sculpted from Milliput and he's sporting Killiowog's chest piece. He still needs some touch-ups but I'm leaving him for the time being.

th_zangiefbyfujis001.jpg

th_zangiefbyfujis004.jpg

Awesome Zangief Fujis! The 2.5" body (with chest piece) really suits him better than just the regular 2" body would have. You're doing an outstanding job on these guys. Just makes me wish DST had continued with the line.

Who ya gonna do next? Are you finishing the wave or are you gonna make your favourites?

Thanks guys!

Who ya gonna do next? Are you finishing the wave or are you gonna make your favourites?
I've got one more 2.5" character in the works that wasn't part of the 2nd wave.

He looks awesome! They all do! I wish I had 'em. B)
You'll get a chance Chaz. I'm planning to sell these puppies on eBay to off-set the cost of listing the Charitymates II auctions. Edited by Fujis

Thanks guys!

Let me guess.... Sagat?

Thanks guys!

Let me guess.... Sagat?

that what i was going to do. :) T-hawk would also be suitable

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

Fujis, it's just shocking! I mean, not in a bad way, but when I think of customizers, your name isn't the first that comes to mind. So, what the hell were you doing with all this talent?! :)

Actually, customs as a whole are a lot better nowadays. Call me crazy, but it seems that all the customs I see nowadays are just all great looking!

These look amazing and I really hate the fact that we didn't get at least one more wave of them. How are you painting all the details? The lines look so perfect.

Yeah, seeing them all together makes me wish we did get wave 2 (damn Darkstalkers!). As for the details, I use a size "0" brush and a little patience!