UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The where are they? Thread(TV & Movie)

Rad

As the title implies; Rather than starting seperate threads every time a wave is imminent, simply voice your worries here. Then await the cooling ointment of answerage to be metaphorically placed upon your brow. :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All righty then.

I checked with my LCS today (Saturday) and there is, waiting for me in my box:

Rocky II 4-pack and a 2-pack

24 Season 2 4-pack and a 2-pack

Yay! This must be one of those "West Coasters first" deals.

Darn national holiday is interfering with my plans to go pick them up, though.

• 1 month later...

I was about to ask about these. I can't wait for them!

• 2 weeks later...

I know that the Trek wave 2 and BSG wave 3 'mates aren't exactly new, but did anyone's Suncoasts ever get them in? I've been going about every other week for the past couple months and they did not receive them. They did however receive another case of BSG wave 2 around the time wave 3 hit. I know I can still get them online, but I have a gift card from Suncoast that wants to spent on more minimates.

I know that the Trek wave 2 and BSG wave 3 'mates aren't exactly new, but did anyone's Suncoasts ever get them in? I've been going about every other week for the past couple months and they did not receive them. They did however receive another case of BSG wave 2 around the time wave 3 hit. I know I can still get them online, but I have a gift card from Suncoast that wants to spent on more minimates.

I can't speak directly on Suncoast but the (2 of the 3) FYEs near me got both Trek2 and BSG3 in early December 07. I don't know if FYE and Suncoast get their shipments from the same distribution centers, but I thought I'd throw it out there regardless.

I can't speak directly on Suncoast but the (2 of the 3) FYEs near me got both Trek2 and BSG3 in early December 07. I don't know if FYE and Suncoast get their shipments from the same distribution centers, but I thought I'd throw it out there regardless.

Interesting, thanks for the info. My FYE pretty much only has a few wrestling figures.

• 3 months later...
Any word on BTTF series 3? Stuckakid has this Wednesday as an expected release date. Did this set get iced like 24 series 3?

Official date is next week....

I think they had them in packaging for NYCC.... I'm pretty sure they're still on

bttf.com have these up on ebay *except's large bag with dollar sign on it from bttf.com* :ermm: lol

i'm guessing they got their's early

Any word on BTTF series 3? Stuckakid has this Wednesday as an expected release date. Did this set get iced like 24 series 3?

I think they had them in packaging for NYCC.... I'm pretty sure they're still on

bttf.com have these up on ebay *except's large bag with dollar sign on it from bttf.com* :ermm: lol

Perhaps they've got them from the future? Actually their available 'after May 7th' 'if the manufacturer delivers' ;)

Edited by buttheadsmate

Perhaps they've got them from the future? Actually their available 'after May 7th' 'if the manufacturer delivers' ;)

After the endless string of delays with the BTTF exclusive set, I'm surprised that he's posting pre-order auctions on eBay.

We haven't heard from Kirby in a while... he's usually the source on items that might hit the West Coast a week early... there's a chance they might start showing up this week. It seems like forever since we've had a good minimate fix.

I know 6/15 is going to be crazy if all those mates actually hit on schedule.

Edited by captain_cbecker

Well... looks like the DST website has pushed BTTF 3 back a week to 5/14.

The first of many delays??? I hope not, 'cause I've been waiting on these a while.

that is only next week. that is not so bad.

Well... looks like the DST website has pushed BTTF 3 back a week to 5/14.

The first of many delays??? I hope not, 'cause I've been waiting on these a while.

that is only next week. that is not so bad.

Looks like these are on the 5/14 Previews ship list. Woo Hoo. It's been way too long since I got a minimate fix