UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trek Wave 4 info in the latest E-Spectrum

E-Spectrum No. 54 SPOILER!!!!!

Fans of the Star Trek Minimate line should expect some visitors from the 24th Century to begin making appearances beginning with the top-secret Star Trek Series 4 Minimates!

24th Century?!? YAY! [doing the Happy Cappy dance] That sounds like TNG to me, I do believe TOS is 23rd century. (ooops, did I let too much of my trekkie geek show?)

This is great news! I really hope this series gets an army builder 2-pack somewhere along the line. Imagine a borg/klingon 2-pack... so beautiful.....

I'm not even that big of a Star Trek fan (my uncle is the true fanatic for that 'verse in this family, I occupy the comics nut position) and that would be a must buy. My imagination has just gone nuts picturing it!

Sounds like TNG to me. I wonder if they're going to be concentrating on one specific series or start "mixing-it-up" a bit like DCD's waves? While I'm excited about this news/vague hint, I still feel like there's a small void in my TOS collection and would like to see a few slipped-in (classic Klingons, Romulans, a few more unique aliens, Harry Mudd, Rand and Chapel for good measure) before they abandon what they started. Ideally, one more TOS wave could have done it for me, however with half of them being Kirk/Spock variations...perhaps not. I understand their reasons, but even if they had just staggered the variations (Kirk variation/w alien one wave, Spock variation/ w alien next wave, etc.) we could have amassed a few more characters. It's all about positioning the "sure-seller" with the supporting cast.

Though I'd like to see the other Franchises explored.... I'd be excited to see the Wrath of Khan theme explored too.... the Red Jacket uniforms were some of my favorite and I'd really like to get a whole crew (I can't afford the $100+ to get the big figures)

A Tribbles wave would be cool too with both the original aliens and guests as well as the "Trials..." DS9 crew

The whole "Visitors" from the 24th century makes me thing of Trials and Tribbil-ations from DS9.

DST has played this card once before.

Cyrano Jones anyone?

Come on... you think we'd do that? AGAIN?!?

While it's clever, that's not what I was thinking at all when I wrote that. I think most people will be very pleased.

The whole "Visitors" from the 24th century makes me thing of Trials and Tribbil-ations from DS9.

DST has played this card once before.

Cyrano Jones anyone?

Come on... you think we'd do that? AGAIN?!?

While it's clever, that's not what I was thinking at all when I wrote that. I think most people will be very pleased.

Gotta say I love the Trek figures, simple honest minimates that look great. looking forward to TNG stuff...

Simply put... "Make it so..."

T.

p.s. yes that's the best a non trekkie can do ( and yes I've been drinking!)

Did any body else get the spectrum with all broken jpegs. Well I still love DST anyway. I can't friggin wait for TNG mates.

Gotta say I love the Trek figures, simple honest minimates that look great. looking forward to TNG stuff...

Simply put... "Make it so..."

T.

p.s. yes that's the best a non trekkie can do ( and yes I've been drinking!)

WOO HOO to mid week drinking binges!! B)