UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Missing rocky hair piece replacement

customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

I've tried this email address more than once with no success ,is it the right one?

Yeah that's the right address, sometimes it does take a few days to get back but they usually respond.

Maybe it's cos you're overseas?

I need to reply to one of their emails later perhaps I could ask on your behalf?

T.

That would be great,thanks. It's not that they're not responding ,it's my email that's not getting through!I've got a few sets but I'd be happy with anything.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

YEP DST Cust service are pretty darn cool.

I have had several conversations with them over the last few weeks and Chris has been awesome...

They even sent me some hair pieces to forward to Buttheadsmate when I explained he lived abroad and had email issues.

T.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you think they'll still be sending out hairpieces? Just got a set of these myself and of course no hairpiece.

I'm sure it's not too late, Danny, I got mine just a couple of weeks ago. DST probably has as many hairpieces as there are Rockys out there, I'd imagine they'd like nothing better than to get them off of inventory. Couldn't hurt to ask -- besides, it gives you a chance to chat with the DST boys.

And BH'Mate -- I'm at a loss. :)

• 1 year later...

Bringin' this back from the dead. I was just able to get my hands on a couple Rocky I sets, sans hair of course. I figured it couldn't hurt, so I e-mailed Chris at DST and got a response the next day that they would be sending out the hair pieces that day! I was really surprised that they would still be able to offer these so long after release. I've been a bit unhappy with them lately because of the BSG and Star Trek mates, but I am very happy with their customer service.

• 1 year later...

I just picked up the Rocky I set at an LCS last week. Then I found this thread. I e-mailed Diamond Select Toys over the weekend and got a response saying they'll be shipping out the replacement hairpiece. This offer isn't dead yet!

Also noticed this good price on Amazon for the Rocky II set, just $6.99:

http://www.amazon.com/Rocky-Minimates-Box-...hecompleguideto

And the same seller has some other Minimates cheap if you search his storefront:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html

Gee... I wonder if it's too late to ask about that C3 Batcave "repair" kit?

Probably pushing it though, huh? ;)

Gee... I wonder if it's too late to ask about that C3 Batcave "repair" kit?

Probably pushing it though, huh? ;)

Sadly that was a play along thing and the lady in customer services (Stephenie I f Iremember correctly) was awesome to start with, but eventally became cynical due to the volume of people who were obviously just trying to take advantage to get free minimates :(

T.

• 9 months later...

Excuse the thread necro, but I just wanted to pass along that I just received the missing Rocky hairpiece from DST, so they are still providing those to people that need them!

With the Rocky sets showing up only occasionally on eBay now, this seemed worth an updated post for others that may have missed this over the years.

:thumbsup:

Excuse the thread necro, but I just wanted to pass along that I just received the missing Rocky hairpiece from DST, so they are still providing those to people that need them!

With the Rocky sets showing up only occasionally on eBay now, this seemed worth an updated post for others that may have missed this over the years.

:thumbsup:

Oh! That's neat, I better go ahead and get one.