UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it!!, it looks nice, something I would own, and I really like your goblin, very unique. Primer is hard to use of minimates sometimes though, so thats great that you could pull it off.

Very cool predator indeed huge fan of the predator as a matter of fact my first custom was a predator and my first pic here on this site, for some reason it wont let me start my own topic for customs ,trying to figure it out but i listed what i thought would be ideal for minimates in the future and of course aliens and predator and the marines are realy the first that come into my head but i also posted a pic of my predator when i posted my comments id be honored if you took a look,again the idea with cutting the boots how cool!!

ok that is killer ,great work ,I so got to have an alien again that is totally awsome

here are my first pics with a light box,tell me what you think ;) also here is predator without armor,and also this is the main hunter from alien versus predator 1,i guess his name is scar.so what do you think,should i keep the lightbox or use my old way of taking pics?

and thanks eclipse for the awesome comments!

post-337-1256500899_thumb.jpg

post-337-1256500972_thumb.jpg

post-337-1256501051_thumb.jpg

post-337-1256501132_thumb.jpg

here is chopper predator,scar predators right hand man,i also remade scars mask and by adding some green paint,i made a normal xenomorph into the grid alien,the main alien in the movie,next to the queen,after he got a grid-like wound received during the fight with scar.

post-337-1256531974_thumb.jpg

post-337-1256532107_thumb.jpg

post-337-1256532183_thumb.jpg

post-337-1256532262_thumb.jpg

post-337-1256532350_thumb.jpg

I think that this may be the best stuff that you have ever done. For a fourth maybe you should sculpt a Predator with out his armor and helmet.

actually you can,ill post pics right now when im done with alien ;)

I don't understand the underlined and emboldened comment.

I think that this may be the best stuff that you have ever done. For a fourth maybe you should sculpt a Predator with out his armor and helmet.

''maybe you should sculpt a Predator with out his armor and helmet''

this is what i meant

''maybe you should sculpt a Predator with out his armor and helmet''

this is what i meant

That is highly unlikely as I lack the skill set. It was a mere suggestion.