UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Loudest Suits

i think if it were a contest, buttheadsmate has the clear winner in his post..and the used car salesman costume is a very cool notion indeed i believe i've all the requisites to try it out! thanks for sharing cylonchaney 

to further the conversation as we discuss dapper minimates, who's got the nicest, elaborate but perhaps more subdued also suits? 

The C3 Batcave Joker would perhaps be the best of the 3 Jokers that we have , 'heads' from that period (18 years ago) look so terribly dated /crude now but they are all memorable.  

BTW they have some pretty loud suits.

If anybody's interested I own one suit which only gets worn on sombre occasions , funerals

Spoiler

& weddings :D

i would never have considered looking in the predator minimates when suit searching! thank you so much wookie, and yes indeed bhm, the C3 joker in the batcave always felt like it had an extra bit of pop, memorable is the word for those older DC faces they remind me a bit of mighty beanz tbh

while that iron's hot though, the chemical warehouse C3 joker was one of my first ever minimates & i adore him, and his big arse coattails (that can help provide support in standing/squatting poses!)