Sign in to follow this  
luke314pi

Custom Minimate Preorder Thread

Starting this month, I will be doing a small run of custom Minimates each month and selling them. The character selection is up to me, since it is based on availability of parts and how much time I have available. Plus I want to make characters that I am passionate about. I have 6 customs planned, and 5 of them are Marvel characters. I will make one custom first and put up preorders, and then I will finish the run and ship the orders. This is completely separate from the toy store - this is more of a personal project. I will update this thread when a new custom is up for preorder, and I will also post on the MMV Facebook page and my Instagram page. And with all of that said, the first custom is ready and up for preorder!

Molten Man (Modern)

moltenman1.jpg

moltenman2.jpg

moltenman3.jpg

The Spider-Man villain Molten Man is based on his modern appearances, and he includes a fire base and a mini-backdrop. I only have enough parts to make 18 of him. He is $20 and you can preorder him here: https://goo.gl/forms/NjhtwAnBXpoEjVIv2

Great idea Luke! Let me know if you ever need any specific parts for a project, as I've got way too many and would be more than happy to send you some, if I have them. I will certainly be participating! And, you know, I hope you do take requests and suggestions at some point. :D

1 hour ago, hellpop said:

Great idea Luke! Let me know if you ever need any specific parts for a project, as I've got way too many and would be more than happy to send you some, if I have them. I will certainly be participating! And, you know, I hope you do take requests and suggestions at some point. :D

I will keep that in mind, thanks! For most of these I am trying to do runs of 20 at a time.

And Molten Man is sold out! I sent out invoices and I will be finishing this run over the next 2-3 weeks. I will put my next custom up for preorder the first week of December. I would start to drop hints, except that I am still sorting out who the 2nd custom will be. 

Aw man I shouldn't have slept on him! I'll be more on the ball next time.