UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello! Glad to come to the light!

Hello!

My name is Sergio and i´m a spaniard collector. I´ve been reading the forums for a long time now, but never felt too secure with my english to comment or enter in the discussions. But it was about time to stop lurking!

I started collecting minimates about 4 or 5 years ago. Found them one day on Ebay and totally fell in love. By coincidence I found the amazing Luke´s Store and since then my collection hasn´t stop growing. All thanks to him (and my wife´s patience ;)). I arrived here from his Store.

I´m glad to become an active member of this community. Greetings to all!

Thanks to all!

A Spaniard collector? They must go for a pretty penny.

You can tell. Here in Spain no retailer brings Minimates. Some big comic shops on the main cities (wich isn´t my case) may offer them but not much, and always with a bit overcost.
A few months ago Ebay wasn´t a bad place, but the increase on shipping costs and a weaker euro made it worst.
Anyway, we are talking about very small figures. This is still an affordable hobby. And a very enjoyable one, i must add.

This is still an affordable hobby. And a very enjoyable one, i must add.

This is one (or two, I suppose) of the reasons I love Minimates. Living in England I have to agree with the price issue but I don't think anything has gotten too outrageous.

Oh, and welcome to the board!