UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

4 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

I love that we get so many non-mutated versions of characters.  You just don't see that with any other TMNT line.  I think a Fishface and Xever variant would make sense but it sounds like they're using newer stuff from this newest season for Series 6. 

Maybe he could be in series 7 since he might have a bigger role in season 5

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Ninturtle said:

I went to Toys R Us and found the two packs on clearance for 3.98. I picked up Space Raph and Kraang + Space Don and Fugitoid and left Inventor Don + Sal Comander.

That funny because I did exactly the opposite. I already had all the space Turtles so I used the clearance sale as an opportunity to pick up the other space characters. Something for everyone!

6 hours ago, MisterPL said:

That funny because I did exactly the opposite. I already had all the space Turtles so I used the clearance sale as an opportunity to pick up the other space characters. Something for everyone!

I really wanted Kraang and Fugitoid, the Space turtles were a bonus. But since I have 2 I might as well get the rest to have a complete set. 

8 hours ago, Heinous said:

Has anyone done a cast of Mikey's spinning 'chucks? I'm not buying a box set just for those 

They will not be in Series 6. I haven't heard of anyone actually knocking off MM accessories like they knock off our Marvel Select heads, but you could buy a solo Mirage Mikey on eBay for $10 or less, $5 if you are okay with B&W. Search "mirage tmnt minimates michelangelo"

Or pay $12 for the set at Luke's.

http://www.lukestoystore.com/TMNT-Mirage-Comics-Minimates-Box-Set_p_268.html

1 hour ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I don't need the black uniform Turtles but those samurai have got to happen.

I feel like the black turtles are more likely since they'll appear in season 4 and I'm thinking the next next wave will be Super Shredder themed since that's the lastest arc since the turtles have gotten back from space. The samurai turtles probably won't appear until later season 5 which will be in a few months, because apparently Usagi appears later in season 5.