UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

That's what I thought. Now I want to get multiples so I can do the same for the other three (with a quick name badge decal switch). Too bad they don't make a minimate astronaut helmet.

419567_504556306255298_1558154738_n_zps340340d1.jpg

But if we are being 'comic-ally' accurate, the jumpsuits should be purple with blue gloves and boots.

originffpg_zps5beb6338.jpg

I guess either of these could work:

fig1484h250_zps03a2bcac.jpg

fig1326h250_zps1a75c747.jpg

Edited by Jeff

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought. Now I want to get multiples so I can do the same for the other three (with a quick name badge decal switch). Too bad they don't make a minimate astronaut helmet.

Until we actually make some, there's always these:

MAXS2Police1.jpg

MORE PICS:

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/media/set/?set=a.504556282921967.117469.170392609671671&type=1&__user=1003732225

@ Zach - Those police max packs are hard to come by these days. If you guys ever do anything more with the Max line - would some new police figures be considered?

I wouldn't hold my breath, but we may do something with astronauts soon. We'll see.

In the meantime, don't forget these, which are definitely available.

BlueJet_Spec2a.jpg

pTRU1-11104813reg.jpg

Not sure if Luke has any blue ones, but TRU has the black:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12003167

I've actually got the blue one on order with Luke's as we speak/type :thumbsup:

I plan on using it as my Blackbird for the X-Men.

Thanks for the update about the police - i look forward to seeing how the astronauts turn out.

I seriously can not wait for this wave.The cosmic stories were always my favourite kind.And the surfer is one of my favourite characters.And one of the best if you ask me.Why? Beneath all these powers he is a normal guy.He isn't super smart like batman.He isn't a symbol everyone looks up to like superman.He is a guy who sacrificed everything to save his planet.Sure he became this powerfull being but at what cost?His job is to announce the death of planets.Think of all the burden he carries.If i had to list my top 5 fiction characters it would go something like this:(in no particular order)

Doctor

Surfer

Spidey

Bats

spawn

Edited by Kostisfire

@ Zach - Those police max packs are hard to come by these days. If you guys ever do anything more with the Max line - would some new police figures be considered?

I wouldn't hold my breath, but we may do something with astronauts soon. We'll see.

did noone else pick up on this? astronauts would be AWESOME!!! but i guess thats another topic.

did noone else pick up on this? astronauts would be AWESOME!!! but i guess thats another topic.

Wave 48 is chock-full of astronauts! :whistling: