UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Nice! I didn't know that was a TRU wave. I thought it was a comic shop wave. Is there another wave of comic shop figures coming too?

This will be the line up for the specialty store wave: Rick with Jesus, Negan with Dwight, and Marauder leader Chris with Zombie Holly, plus a one-per-case variant set of Scavenger leader Derek with Zombie Holly.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosita and Gabriel may still happen.

I don't like the sound of "may". sad.png

I think DST is aware of these characters' popularity. The fact they they're not being entirely ditched after TRU passed on that assortment and that they're looking for a place to put them should be encouraging.

Rosita and Gabriel may still happen.

I don't like the sound of "may". :(

I think DST is aware of these characters' popularity. The fact they they're not being entirely ditched after TRU passed on that assortment and that they're looking for a place to put them should be encouraging.

Hopefully they'll be the two characters shared between TRU and LCS.

Maybe a couple of box sets to fill in the gaps.

there us still a load of characters just from the start to the prison I want to see.

Alan, Donna, Jim, the twins, Sophia, tyreeses group, the prisoners, Doctor Stevens, pirate dale, Duane both zombie and human and a non crazy version of Morgan.

Also if we can get 20 different ricks and michones we can surely get some more Carl's and Andrea's in different outfits

With Negan already appearing in wave 7, it probably means we'll be skipping a lot of alexandria charcters.