UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah - that's it. I hadn't actually started the mission yet. Doy!

Yeah - i've just used Pepper... and she really is a waste of space. LOL. Hopefully she gets beefed up a bit soon.

Wow, I just used Rescue for one of the tasks and she is easily the most pathetic character in the game IMO. I wondered how they would change her to make her relevant to this game since she's pretty much all defensive stuff in the comics, but I found they didn't change her at all. She has one offensive move that does almost no damage and her defensive moves aren't very impressive either. She kinda looks cool, but I forsee her rarely ever being used in PvP and I dread having to level her up.

Dude I agree so much (waits to get flamed again)

She's basically The Scroll of Angolob in a character slot. The two times I've used her as a teamup so far (Blizzard and Iron Patriot) she defended quite well, but her flyby attack was straight up pathetic.

This may just be for me, but this Spec Ops is quite easy I'm more than halfway done so far.

Does anyone have both X-23 & Punisher? I'm thinking about buying one, but haven't decide which (can't quite afford both ATM).

I'm leaning towards X-23 because she just annihilated me in PvP.... but would be interested to hear what everyone else thinks of her & punisher.

I've got both, X-23 is probably one of my favorite heroes, and easily my favorite PvP heroes besides Psylocke. Her moves are just killer, tons of bleeding and hemoraging applications. Trigger scent can be kind of annoying but other than that she is a great hero to use.

Oh - awesome. Let's run 'critical diagnostics on all Helicarrier sub-systems' one hour before the current PvP tournament finishes, shall we?

What a freaking brilliant idea!

Glad I stopped caring about PvP this season. Just by doing the daily five fights for bonus stuff and doing PvP to complete tasks I still ranked 8%. it really wasn't worth working 8 times as hard as I did last time to just lose in the last few hours.

Looks like Rulk & Juggy are up next in PVP & Lock-Box prizes respectively...

EDIT: aaaaand....... i've totally forgotten how to upload an image? - little help?
Every other thread seems to have an 'attachment' option under the text field... but this one doesn't :/

Edited by Nessex

Wow - they *REALLY* want people playing the PVP.

Lock Boxes are now given as rewards for competing PVP battles. 1 Box per battle it seems...

EDIT: Seems like a limit of 5 lock-boxes can be won per day.... Over a 20 day tournament, that only allows for 100 lock boxes.

Better hope none of the comic covers are double-ups O_o