UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

Yeah that is some stellar service! I wish my person had something on their list I could get from you. Hell, I wish I had something on my OWN list to get from you....

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH WOW!!! I got mine today. Nice little wrapped package. (I know what it is!) But the cool part was Stuckakid threw in some free swag all on their own! Now that's good business!

Thanks Secret Santa and Stuckakid!

BTW, I have a question. Is that just something that you have to uy from the site and they will ship it, or are we using them as a routing service?

BTW, I have a question. Is that just something that you have to buy from the site and they will ship it, or are we using them as a routing service?

Your "Secret Santa" purchased the gift through our store and indicated that it was for this. They told us where to ship it to ... we wrapped it up, added the little note and the extra goodies (hope you like the Transformers stuff, Dinobot!) and sent it on the way.

Thanks Secret Santa and Stuckakid!

No problem! Anything to help.

I heart Christmas ...

HO HO HO!

I wish I could joined in this year but with us being broke, having to move (can't have more than 2 people per room 5 of us at the moment), and filing Chapter 13 to pay back everything. I have to say what a great forum with great people and i'm glad to see this Secret Santa going great. Keep up the good work folks. :)

^^^ I second that. I didn't sign up early enough (to the forum), but I've been watching this thing (and everything else, pretty much :P) since the beginning. You guys are great to each other; keep up the good deeds! :)

Yeah ... and just make sure to put a note in the comments section that it is for the MMMV Secret Santa. Also be sure to include the ship to address for your giftee.

We'll take care of the rest.

;)

GIFT IDEA TIME: Supah-hero holiday stuff!

http://www.stuckakid.com/advanced_search_r...p;keywords=xmas

In case you are having a tough time figuring out what to get folks who are pretty well covered on the 'mates side.

Happy HO-HO!

Xy

SO what are we doing?

Are we going to have a sign-in page for after we receive our packages in the mail?

And are we gonna do the chat thing?

I know where ... but when?

Hope you guys are having a GREAT holiday season!

Xy

Hey, do we open when we get them, or wait? I know some of us are impatient, and that would give us more time to guess, as the near-Christmas time is often busy for many.

A couple of things:

The items should be sent no later than the 10th of December. This would allow time for holiday mail (and allow us time to circle the wagons to cover any problems that may pop up). Hopefully everyone would have their item(s) by Xmas.

The 10th is 2 days away. Please try to have all items sent by Monday at the latest gang. If there are any issues, please let me, Ady, Timbo, or Shanester know so we can jump in if need be.

On guessing/opening your packages:

You do not tell people who you got until the final reveal on 12/30/06, or until the person guesses correctly, which ever comes first.

We discussed revealing everything in a chat on the 30th - we didn't say anything about guesses/opening early (not that I can remember anyway). What does everyone think we should do?

Im working on ideas, sorry its been mad here, havent even sent my SS gift off :(

(yes I suck)

So I take it we shouldn't open yet? Man, it looks so cool... :(

I say keep em closed for now... And I'm staff wil let you know.

What would be cool is if we can maybe tie it to the chat room a couple of days before xmas... maybe the 23rd, it's the usual Sat chat day and it's the most likely day we can get peeps together jsut before xmas...

Failing that a thread would work jsut as well.

T.

p.s. I sent mine yesterday so qualify as a 'good boy' :D

1 thing about the chat on Sat

(heh ... rhymes)

Some folks may be out of town. So a thread or earlier chat may be better.

We can still access the room other nights than Sat, right?

... not trying to butt in. Just trying to participate. :D

1 thing about the chat on Sat

(heh ... rhymes)

Some folks may be out of town. So a thread or earlier chat may be better.

We can still access the room other nights than Sat, right?

... not trying to butt in. Just trying to participate. :D

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm out of town from the Sun so was being purely selfish :)

WE could do it earlier but then it gets tricky with the time differences.

Maybe better to do in a thread and have a 'UK time' and a 'US time' as that's where most members are? that way people dont need to be online either during the day or too late at night.

T.

I'm going to be away from the computer from the 21st to the 2nd or so as I'll be visiting family who don't have internet. Soooooo whoever got me sorry if I'm not there to thank you on the 30th, or whatever day we choose! :) So I guess I will have to thank you in advance!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! :lol: