Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to have a minimate Legion of Doom. Here’s my random thoughts -

Lex Luthor – in Wave 1

Brainiac – hoping for either the light green or all silver version

Riddler – already have from C3 Mini-Flyer

Gorilla Grodd – could come in a 2-pack with Solivar

Solomon Grundy - could come in a 2-pack with the original Green Lantern Alan Scott

Black Manta – I was hoping he would have come with Aquaman I hope this doesn’t cut our chances of getting him down

Scarecrow – I’m sure all the Bat-Villains will be made

Sinestro - could come in a 2-pack with anyone from the GL Corps or perhaps a Guardian

Captain Cold - could come in a 2-pack with the Flash or any of Flash’s Rogues Gallery

Cheeta - I was hoping she would have come with Wonder Woman I hope this doesn’t cut our chances of getting her down

Bizarro – could come with one of the many Supes variants yet to come

Toyman – I am most worried that we will not get a Toyman in any of his incarnations

Giganta – hopefully we get her in multiple sizes (her exposure on JLU should help the possibilities of her being made)

Thanks!

Now that I've seen them, the one I'm looking foward to most is probably the Joker! I love that look for him!

Most of the ones coming out i kinda figured would have came first... I am surprised most by Blue Beetle and with Booster added is cool... all this talk about justice lords and jlu stuff ... most likely aint going to happen... I believe they don't have the rights to the animated incarnations ... only the comic look... and I don't believe they ever showed up in the DCU... I really am exited about Green Arrow... he looks pretty effin' pimp... I want a Question & Huntress Two pack... and Question being in 52... and the few brief Question moments make it a fun read... so hopefully some future waves will have 52 characters...

I would prefer Black Manta with Aquaman however... and Dr. Fate was cool to see show up...

And I don't like the way Batman and Harley Quinn's Masks are... nope... Hopefully they have really kick ass faces undernath... to kinda make up for it.. I Hope Dc/Art Asylum Guys take our Opinions in consideration for future line-ups.... ok Ill shut up... later

Gambit

• 3 weeks later...

Probably Green Arrow/ Deathstroke (accessorized out the wazoo!), but I also need to add how jazzed I am about the Killer Croc mini simply because this is the first minimate(besides LotR) to "break-the-scale-barrier". Hopefully this opens the door to future "big guys"(and women) and possible re-issues (2.5 Darkseid or Hulk anyone?). As far as "wish-list" figures, there's just too many so I will limit myself to one answer: Batman's Rogue Gallery! (okay, that's cheating, but it's the closest I can come to just one!).

• 3 weeks later...

Single Figure would be Wonder Woman. To Complete the big 3 of course.

Most wanted 2-pack is Green Arrow/Deathstroke

Unlisted figures I would most want are Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Red Tornado, Zatanna (magician), Black Canary and Gorilla Grodd.

Love to see JSA, Teen Titans and LSH figures too. Greedy I guess........... :D