What one DC mini are you most looking forward to

Shanester

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robin Classic Style , no contest for me, with Hal Jordan in second place.

Now i hope they do an Alfred/Jim Gordon 2-pack (after teasing us with them in Batman New Times) or maybe with some joker henchmen in a DVD release like the X-men Darktide one.

i think the "red son" batman would be top on my wish-list.

as far as the announced ones, it is very hard to decide, but i think it may be Aquaman, i'm just really liking how he looks. with Green Arrow coming in a strong second.

now i will say this. Green Lantern is my favorite DC hero, but for some reason, i am not as excited to get him as the other two. i think it is just such a relief to know he's being made(sounds ridiculous, huh)

I also hope they do a Green Lantern Corps. Boxed Set (although they haven't said if Box Sets are possible). However a GL set with Hal, John, Kyle, Guy, and Parallx (sp?) would be SWEETNESS.

However, If I had to choose just one figure, that would be easy. Since I already have Batman and Nightwing from C3 the only other character that I like is Kyle Rayner. Whether is a Sweet Green Lantern Kyle from his last uniform or the current Ion Kyle I wouldn't care. I just want a Kyle Rayner figure. neo

hi i am new hear and this forum cought my eye and comic shope weekly had a list of all up coming c3 minimates

wave one and two you know

wave 3 clasic robin and pengen (i cant spell)

wonder women and ares

boster gould blue betel 2

power girl and i think doctor fate <_<

wave 4 he only one i can remember is bat man and killer crok:(

^^^ Welcome CS! The first three waves were announced at the same time. Battle-damaged Batman and Killer Croc are part of the third wave as there are no variants in the DC Minimates line.

Where did you hear about the forum?

Good calls everyone... Me, I want a Zatanna (I'll settle for the blue and white, alien-head-thingy, but I would really dig the classic Magician look), and, as I've said before: BLUE DEVIL!

Series 1: Luthor, Series 2: Blue Beetle/ Dr Fate, Series 3: Aqua Man, Ocean Master, Deathstroke, Green Arrow...

Ah c'mon! What do you mean pick just ONE!?!?! Dagnabbit, I guess it's Blue Beetle. He's a cool character (well, the original was). I didn't expect him to be mini'd, as he didn't even make it to the JLU cartoon.

I'm also glad that Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Green Arrow are being made. They round out a Super Friends/Silver Age JLA team. I'm much more excited about the DC minis than the Marvel ones coming out this time around.

As for what I'd like to see, basically EVERYTHING. Heh.

Good Guy: The Atom (Ray Palmer)

Bad Guy: Ultra-Humanite ... or Despero ... or Mongul ... or Deadshot ... or.... Solomon Grundy .... or ....