UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone here do these?

dj87

hello there

was just searching through Google images looking for some Aqualad source material, and noticed a rather impressive custom minimate. Following the link, there was a whole album of fantastic customs, which I've certainly never seen on the forum before.

Custom Gallery

do these belong to anyone here? Someone should step forward and take a bow.... unless they intend to remain anonymous, of course.

I recall seeing a guy with the same username posting customs on eBay, though I don't recall seeing it recently. I agree with groundhog7, though, that his work looks a lot like the guy being talked about in the other thread. I recognize Mirror Master, Mister Miracle, Mister Terrific, and Terra as having been offered by that guy. Perhaps the guy in Hong Kong commissioned them from the guy in Maryland and is reselling them? Definitely some nice work, though.

hmmm, thanks for the info chaps. A few of them do look rather familiar, in that they seemed v.much to have been copied from, or at very least based on existing customs on the multiverse. However, there's absolutely no sign of decals here, its all hand painted.

as you guys picked up on, would seem to confirm the 'stealer' in the ebay thread bought up work from numerous sources