UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Mutants 4 Pack Press Photos

DaveOMac

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's seven in-package posts in a week...

It's a bit crazy how many mates we're getting right now.

you know thats crazy you say that -today i was looking around the net and i was comming up with the same conclusion ,we have gotten news everyday for a week straight -my wallet is going to be hurting somthing fierce here soon but man seeing somthing everyday has been just awsome

Edited by eclipse

i think i will take the extra Rahne costume and head and put AOA Magneto's extra hair on it, paint it black for a quick Dani Moonstar custom.

Because I'm too lazy to paint, I used the GB Architect hair, Champs Ghost Rider belt, and Shocker boots.

(though I agree Valkyrie's hair would look better) Head is BSG Tory Foster:

4928313235_d0f725b87d.jpg

Edited by elhonez

i think i will take the extra Rahne costume and head and put AOA Magneto's extra hair on it, paint it black for a quick Dani Moonstar custom.

Because I'm too lazy to paint, I used the GB Architect hair, Champs Ghost Rider belt, and Shocker boots.

(though I agree Valkyrie's hair would look better) Head is BSG Tory Foster:

4928313235_d0f725b87d.jpg

I wish I had all those parts as extras so I could make that. Completely fantastic!

oh man, I had such mixed emotions when I saw this set. I am a *HUGE* New Mutants fan, but there are so many details that are wrong on these.

...but I don't care. I want 'em! At least 2 sets, like everyone else has mentioned.

Now, can someone post a pic of the 'ghost trap Slimer' accessory that someone suggested on p1?

Any suggestions on 'hair w/ bangs' that might work for Magik?

I think I've figured out recipes for everyone else, other than Warlock. He'll be a toughie.

Can't WAIT to get this set!

oh man, I had such mixed emotions when I saw this set. I am a *HUGE* New Mutants fan, but there are so many details that are wrong on these.

Now, can someone post a pic of the 'ghost trap Slimer' accessory that someone suggested on p1?

Hair with bangs - you might wanna look at repainting the BlackWidow hair from the Champions box-set.

EDIT: Ghost trap added - pic courtesy of Ivan.

post-2737-1286241775_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nessex

Hair with bangs - you might wanna look at repainting the BlackWidow hair from the Champions box-set.

Its funny... I just was! Plus, the hair from Ghost Rider might work for Magma?

Thre's also Stargirl, already in yellow, and Black Cat. Quite frankly, i think both pieces sit on minimate heads a lot better than Natasha's. I actually went back to the design-pics the other day for her, and my thought was "what the hell happened??" it sits a LOT higher than it was supposed to...and just looks odd.

I gotta say, that while i'm pushing for more AoA characters, i really want to see the New Mutants finished; especially Magik and Warlock.

Its funny... I just was! Plus, the hair from Ghost Rider might work for Magma?

For sure! Oh, i do hope we get a 2nd NM set with these characters so i can get them too. I'm not much of a customiser yet :P

wow.... Warlock and Magik look great! Now I'm wondering if I should even bother customizing Magma and Mirage.... (though I still want to tweak Sunspot and Wolfsbane)

Thanks for the heads up on the new wave!

yes pics -please!!!

Y'know, I said in another thread that the price jumps wouldn't affect my buying behavior, but the price I'm seeing this 4-pack sell for is a bit steep. And now when it comes time to put up or shut up, I find myself strangely silent. . .I'll get the New Mutants eventually because I need that set, but I'll probably pass on the AOA and Liefeld X-Force figures.

If they were just 3-4 bucks cheaper, I would probably get all of them. Weird.