UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Can you identify these Predators?

I bought a lot of Predators from a board member on another board awhile back and have come to a place where I don't want them any more. I plan on selling them (and a ton of accessories and custom parts), but I can't tell which are customs and which are the real thing. Obviously, some are unfinished customs, but the rest I really don't know. Can anyone help me identify these?

101_0054.jpg

101_0057.jpg

101_0055.jpg

101_0056.jpg

Thanks. I do think I'm going to just sell them all as a lot though, if anything because I don't know what accessories go with what. Here's everything that came with them:

101_0059.jpg

101_0058.jpg

The weird thing is is the guy I got them from practically gave them away for next to nothing and then spent almost all of it on shipping.

oh man i think i want all that :)

Well, 6 inches might be Joe-scale, since Predators are supposed to be a bit bigger than humans. Some of those are probably the Hot Toys Snap Kits. They probably have some kind of trademark/copyright information listed if you really want to figure out what they are.

Well, 6 inches might be Joe-scale, since Predators are supposed to be a bit bigger than humans. Some of those are probably the Hot Toys Snap Kits. They probably have some kind of trademark/copyright information listed if you really want to figure out what they are.

The Snap Kits are 4'' scale, where as the ones in these pics are 7'', they are all from McFarlane and NECA (McF made AVP and NECA made AVP2)