UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I wish Minimates were edible

luke314pi

That's all folks!

Congrats to the winners! Your prizes will be mailed in the next 3 days.

As for everyone else, we will have one more random giveaway coming in the next few days, and once again it will be at a different time of day!

I clicked on this because I was hoping someone had come up with a minimate-shaped ice cube tray -- like the ones Lego sells.

I bought the Lego ones & I would so buy a minimate one!

I thought maybe since there is a Chuf Duff minimate that maybe Ace of Cakes made a minimate cake (they did do an Indiana Jones Lego figure for Drew Carey's kid) or maybe someone here had made one!

Edited by gambitron

I thought this thread was going to be about those "the Edibles" candy block figures they made a few years ago I can't find pictures of.

They were basically "Candy Minimates" and came in Spider-man ("red" flavor of some sort, since they had themed names I want to say it was "Spider Sense Strawberry" or something), the Thing (orange of course, I believe it was "Fantastic Orange"), Hulk ("Gama Sour Apple"), and Wolverine ("Weapon X Banana" which really, at that point someone should have said 'why are attempting 'themed names' can't we just call it 'Banana'?)

They came with a little stand they clipped onto so they could "fight" because teaching kids Block Figures are food wasn't good enough, you got to make sure they rub their half eaten Jolly Ranchers against other kid's half-eatten Jolly Ranchers to spread germs.

I always wanted to try one, but at $3 it was like "That's the price of a REAL minimate I won't be crapping out the next day, how the f*** do you figure you can charge $3 for a Spider-man themed jolly rancher?!"

• 2 weeks later...