UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG minimates are on Clearance at TRU

that is right folks BSG minimates are about $4 bucks and the mini-flyers are down to $10 over at tru. i read this on the marvel board talking about the new wave 7 that are out, and thought i should post it here too. so while you are there why not treat yourself and pick up some minimates.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is true i just checked the receipt! holy cow i have to go to more TRUs!

Yep, with discount, 2-packs at $3.73, flyers at $7.48. Time to build a fleet.

(and the signature at the bottom of your post made me sad when I remembered where that quote is from)

If anyone ends up with extra Cavils, Simons, Dorals, Leobens or D'Annas from these just let me know.

I would similarly like to put out an APB on stealth, moarter and mine cylons. Any help would be appreciated. If any one is interested in 2 Raiders (sans cylons) LMK. I'm willing to let them go/trade cheap. :)

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

If anyone ends up with extra Cavils, Simons, Dorals, Leobens or D'Annas from these just let me know.

I would similarly like to put out an APB on stealth, moarter and mine cylons. Any help would be appreciated. If any one is interested in 2 Raiders (sans cylons) LMK. I'm willing to let them go/trade cheap. :)

I picked up Tory/Anders and Simon/Ellen packs today. At this price, I couldn't resist! Some nice civilian looks for customs. Perhaps a V John May minimate? Anyone else think it's weird that both Tory and Ellen are barefoot?

picked up the Athena / Cylon TRU exclusive last night.....just cuz..... :blink: hard to pass up a deal even on something I probably didnt need/want :)

grrrr, I had bought an Athena to use her hair for a custom, I put in a box labeled "do not lose!" with a couple other parts, a few days later I hit the box on accident and sent the pieces flying across the room... I found all of them EXCEPT Athena's hair. Then I went to the farthest away TRU that still has some BSG mates and NO ATHENA!

Long story short, if you or anyone else just bought it because you could I want the hair!! Trade or sell me that hair!!

When I think about these it still makes me wonder why they released 2 women in casual flight uniforms and one man. There's only 5-6 women on the show that wore them that could benefit from a quick custom as opposed countless men who wore them. And the one man who did come in the casual gear came with a non-troop builder. It just isn't the best thought plan for encouraging multiple buys of the same product. I know the line has long since died, but there's still so many things that don't make sense about how they released it.

When that day finally comes when I put my "Cylons where my mouth is " I'll also show the pilots in another picture .....they are quite a team :D

The TRU BSGs deserve to be recognised,even when they are on clearance, as a superb line. The two waves gave us all the skin-jobs in one hit & that more than anything else deserves credit where credit is due. The 'ships' sucked & whilst I wish the Vehicle line,in general, all the very best ....I'm not overly optimistic.

I would however kill for some Red Stripes....in numbers.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I still need these waves!!! *sobs miserably*

RazzinfrazzinlocalTRUsstilloblivioustoMinimatesIwishIwerentsobrokegrumblegrumble <_<

... so it's just the BSG mates that are on sale? Any word on the T2 or Ghostbusters ones?

!!! I didn't even think to check T2! Doe anyone still have any that aren't sold out?

Yes, my closest TRU still has quite a few T2 (ironically very little BSG). I've been waiting for the SWAT pack (still 9 left) to go clearance so I can start working on some Colonial Marine customs. It's strange that these are still full price, but I suspect that these remnants are the next on the chopping-block.

Do the rest of you (with TRU) really have so much BSG sitting on pegs? With the exception of a lone 2-pack here or there hanging-out with the Ghostbusters and a few Vipers (I'd have gladly bought the rest had they been Mk II), these sold through pretty well in the 4 TRU that I have access to.

Edited by cdubya

Among the 3 in my general area (central VA), I have seen about 50 BSG packs, maybe 10 flyers. I've only seen one lone T2 pack, and it wasn't the SWAT pack. My most recent run yesterday, all that's left are a few Ellen/Simon packs.

Hopefully, one day, we'll see clearance prices on Ghostbuster packs. From an army builder point of view, the theater ghost and subway ghosts would make great minions of Dormammu, and Vigo is a great base for Asgardian warriors.