UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Shuttlecraft

Apparently DST doesn't....

2: In the last Minimates QA (87) you said that there were no Star Trek minimates in the works. Does this mean the Shuttle’s cancelled? Don’t do this to me Chuck! Thanks, keep up the awesome job!

DSTChuck: Yes for now the shuttle is off the schedule.

T.

2: In the last Minimates QA (87) you said that there were no Star Trek minimates in the works. Does this mean the Shuttle’s cancelled? Don’t do this to me Chuck! Thanks, keep up the awesome job!

T.

I know they don't, but isn't the whole point of this site to discuss or voice opinions, even if they're about hopeless causes?

A hopeless cause is,by necessity, without hope & therefore hopeless. Hoping that we might get a Shuttlecraft is perhaps worthwhile but saying it is a hopeless casue might create despair amongst those that had had hope & may still have held out hope that we might get one & now feel that it is hopeless. I hope you still hope despite the apparent hopelessness of the situation. I hope that helps.

T.

I know they don't, but isn't the whole point of this site to discuss or voice opinions, even if they're about hopeless causes?

It is and that's why everyone else is doing it here,

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...mp;#entry157569

there was no need for a new thread.

T.