UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help with DC minimates

jason4444

I have just started collecting the DC minimates and I have a few questions. I have always been a Marvel minimate guy but I'm trying new things. Side note, I have googled my questions and lurked here but I still have not found the answers, so here goes.

(1) I thought the DC minimates line was canceled? But now I see DC Direct has wave 2 on sale for preorder at BBTS. Which I have preordered. So are the lines going to be the same?

(2) Do they plan to relaunch all the waves with the same figures in the sets? I understand no one knows how long a line will keep going. Is the plan to re-release all the same figures in the same waves?

(3) If so, will there be any changes to the mates? Are they from the same molds?

(4) Will the old DC minimates be worth the same amount as the new DC Direct ones? Are they considered the same?

Or am I totally off and BBST is just selling old stock? I would hope I have not created all this in my mind.

If all these questions have been answered, please send me to the right place. No need for the internet rage. ;)

Any and all info would be appreciated.

Kisses, :P

jason4444

Hate to burst your bubble, but BBTS is just wonky with how they list stuff. DC Mates will not be coming back and their site will show them for pre-order for a long time. For instance, they showed the Ghost Rider wave for pre-order for a couple years after it was cancelled before finally removing it. If you notice, Marvel Zombies and Marvel Wave 28 are on pre-order also and will not be re-released either. That should (sadly) answer all your questions.

Edited by groundhog7s

Hate to burst your bubble, but BBTS is just wonky with how they list stuff. DC Mates will not be coming back and their site will show them for pre-order for a long time. For instance, they showed the Ghost Rider wave for pre-order for a couple years after it was cancelled before finally removing it. If you notice, Marvel Zombies and Marvel Wave 28 are on pre-order also and will not be re-released either. That should (sadly) answer all your questions.

There is no God.

There is no God.

There is..... but he has recently pissed me right off :angry:

However............this is the home of the 'Gods of Minimate deals' ....treat this place as Asgard....er....before Bob got ....er....all funny about the decor...

....dibs on me being Loki :devil:

yea a little britain lady loki :D