UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mandkind might be screwed...

pawcanada

I'm not sure how to embed YouTube videos on here, so:

I used to do martial arts myself and I can tell you, that bear's bo skills are MUCH better than mine... :blush:

Edited by pawcanada

So who wins--kung fu bear, or wrestling bear? In the early MMA days, the wrestlers typically would beat the strikers.

But then, they weren't allowed to bring huge wooden staffs into the cage.

Actually this may be better placed in the already established youtube thread as seen here

However that is one badass bear...

Sorry about that :blush:. I was in such a rush to inform the world of this awesome, yet frighting thing that I didn't think to check for any similar threads

My favorite part is how the beginning makes you think it won't be anything special. OH NO WAIT, my favorite part is the bear doing kung fu!!!

I KNOW! Plus the part around the 30 second mark where he flicks it into the air and then catches it. I mean I thought it was clever when my cats caught a toy when I throw it in their general direction, but alas they've been outshined by a fricking KUNG-FU BEAR!

So who wins--kung fu bear, or wrestling bear? In the early MMA days, the wrestlers typically would beat the strikers.

But then, they weren't allowed to bring huge wooden staffs into the cage.

Well I once saw a bear doing a Kung-Fu stance on icanhascheezburger a few years ago, and this was BEFORE Kung-Fu Panda. Bears the world over are learning Kung-Fu!

Awesome find pawcanada!

No probs, but please, call me Peter :)

Edited by pawcanada

Awesome find pawcanada!

No probs, but please, call me Peter :)

Peter Pawcanada..... makes you sound like a dodgy spiderman clone :D

Fun video... BTW the bear really doesn't need the stick bears are scary creatures! :blink:

T.