UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not until I get a spare Dexter, and even then I don't think she needs them. I see Michonne as more buff than voluptuous, and those prison clothes weren't as sexy as Lori and Andrea's minimates depicted. In reality titties get lost in an orange jumpsuit.

Not until I get a spare Dexter, and even then I don't think she needs them. I see Michonne as more buff than voluptuous, and those prison clothes weren't as sexy as Lori and Andrea's minimates depicted. In reality titties get lost in an orange jumpsuit.

Have you worked in a women's correctional facility to confirm this statement? ? Edited by MINI_MYTE

All I'm saying is my QC looks to be more comic accurate without bewbs. I haven't seen her topless yet but I did catch the rape and torture, and her mutilation of The Governer afterwards and it was enough to completely desexualize the character for me.

I've been doing this thing on my Instagram where I take a picture of a scene recreated with minimates and explain it to encourage people to read the comic and sort of explain why I'm so into these things. My latest is Tyreese's death.

IMG_20130925_231926.jpg

Have you worked in a women's correctional facility to confirm this statement? ?

I've visited enough family members in jail to know that jail for females is not sexy, and the women in my family have pretty big cans.

that's prolly true. even emma's boobs look smaller in an orange jumpsuit ... and she's effing emma frost.

008.jpg