UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch Iron Man 3 the other day, and this idea strike me right away.

What do you guys think?

lol the copper is from the lego iron man 3 malibu mansion attack. A QC of extremis soldier.

The mansion was use for tony stark living room, did some extension to it, if not it will not fit the height of minimates haha

post-6546-0-97314100-1367333588_thumb.jp

post-6546-0-33819000-1367333635_thumb.jp

post-6546-0-17049600-1367333770_thumb.jp

post-6546-0-69738900-1367333874_thumb.jp

I am totally picking up some extra Malibu Mansion sets off eBay to make it compatible with Minimates. Great idea, Sherbertice!

Thanks for your kind words.

AND

Punisher, your MARK I looks Good.... great idea to use blastaar effect on it.

GREAT SHOTS, PUNISHER!!!

I'm sure everyone has seen the gallery I posted of IM3 Mates, but I just can't get over how great this shot came out. Old Playmates teleporter accessory + Select Mark VI Iron Man armor bay + unintentional lens flare = me looking at it every five minutes.

WarMachine.jpg

Of course, I like this one, too. (Mark 42 is just off camera, holding the glove in his own glove.)

TonyStark.jpg

This one was done entirely practically, no effects. Called up the HUD on my smartphone, laid it on the ground, angled a clear piece of plastic (a tray cover, actually) over it to catch the reflection, stood Tony on the lip of the tray cover and presto.

HeadsUp.jpg

Flip that Select IM Mk VI bay on its back and it's a full bay for Minimates!

Armory.jpg

Edited by DSTZach

GREAT SHOTS, PUNISHER!!!

I'm sure everyone has seen the gallery I posted of IM3 Mates, but I just can't get over how great this shot came out. Old Playmates teleporter accessory + Select Mark VI Iron Man armor bay + unintentional lens flare = me looking at it every five minutes.

WarMachine.jpg

Of course, I like this one, too. (Mark 42 is just off camera, holding the glove in his own glove.)

TonyStark.jpg

This one was done entirely practically, no effects. Called up the HUD on my smartphone, laid it on the ground, angled a clear piece of plastic (a tray cover, actually) over it to catch the reflection, stood Tony on the lip of the tray cover and presto.

HeadsUp.jpg

Flip that Select IM Mk VI bay on its back and it's a full bay for Minimates!

Armory.jpg

Like i said on FB, i wish we had those diorama's, they look awesome!