UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Addition

karamazov80

Wow, I didn't even know you were expecting!sweat.gif

I'm going to give you the same piece of advice I give every new parent: nothing I say to you can prepare you for anything. It's a whole new world, mostly wonderful, except if you've got a bad sleeper. God help you if you've got a bad sleeper. I can remember a lot of late nights watching old Ric Flair matches while I tried to get the little hellbeast my daughter to go to sleep.wallbash.gif

Congrats again! Just a few more away from the 4 or more kid club. A few of us can attest that they get better the more you have. Just like Gremlins.

Funny, they told my wife that she couldn't eat anything after midnight the night before the delivery (scheduled C-section), and of course, my mind went right to Gremlins.

And yes, the sisters will have to learn to share everything, including one announcement thread! As before, if anyone wants pics, shoot me a PM and I'll send you some.

Congrats again! Just a few more away from the 4 or more kid club. A few of us can attest that they get better the more you have. Just like Gremlins.

Congratulations!!!!

As a 4-club member with a daughter who just turned 13, I can assure you that you have nothing but 10-12 years of bliss ahead. After that ...

Now why would I go and ruin the surprise with a spoiler? devil.gif