UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A good place to find older Marvel Minimates?

MisterMiracle

Does anyone know of a good place to find some of the older Marvel Minimates that I missed out on. I would prefer them to still be in the package. I'm looking for Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Nick Fury the most but there are others too. Everything on eBay seems to sell pretty high.

Bibyco.com.au has some older mates. Think they have scattering os waves 3, 5, and 10 . . .

They HAVE been hard to get a hold of RE: customer service.

There prices are in australian dollars. Don't think they'll be THAT much cheaper than eBay, but might be worth looking at.

"Next year: Introducing Buttheadsmate's Bee Barn and Minimate Emporium!"

alternatively *knock on wood*:

"Next year: Another well-loved boardie is forced to sell his collection on the Multiverse!" :(

I failed at first to figure out who the well-loved boardie is/was :D

The Minimate Emporium has quite a nice ring to it actually ;)

Hmmmm

So the "Price and Rarity guide" might actually be serving a more self serving purpose than we realized.

Not trying to pick a fight.

at all

In what I've "seen" of you this year, I'm sure the "chicken" of wanting to get a general read on what the community thought certain mates were worth and help clear up some of the misinformation that is all over eBay, came well before the "egg" idea of maybe perhaps possibly opening a minimate store of your own.

It was an unfortunate attempt at humor. Something it appears I shouldn't try with this much cold medicine in my system.

.....& I'm a bit thin-skinned . :D The guide has been a long haul & I have tried to be completely impartial which is very difficult when you see what some old stuff is being touted at http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Minimates-Toys-...=item1c0fa0ce4b ......& I perhaps have a pile of them :blush:

I am sorry to keep using the same seller's prices as examples but I generally know what's going on.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Minimates-Toys-...=item2c52c6afae

http://www.cornerstorecomics.com/index.cfm...Product_ID=2010

Neither seller is right or wrong .

Edited by buttheadsmate

Sure, one's trying to rip you off up front, the other just let's some random goon rob you later.

Allegedly. Circumstantially. With no definitive evidence except awfully convenient timing.

• 3 weeks later...