UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread!

Amazing.JL

MinimateMultiverse Brings You

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread!

Every Month at anytime, in any forum we will give away a random prize to the first members that post the given phrase. It will always be a surprise so watch out for it.

The first 5 members to post “I love Minimate Multiverse!†in this thread wins a Thanos/Silver Surfer 2-pack!

TSSBox.jpg

Picture Courtesy of MMC

Rules:

You must have 20 or more posts to qualify.

You can’t win two consecutive giveaways. This means if you win this one, you can’t win the next one. Past winners will be posted at giveaway time.

The next contest will be for a Gold Spiderman. In order to win, you must be named Shane AND have a birthdate of July 17 AND live in New Orleans AND currently be typing this post.

:P:P:P:P:P

Damn, it had to be TODAY my friend made me go to lunch! We reschedule 5 times, and TODAY I end up going?

Go figure...*sigh*

I know these are clearanced out, but with the shipping they wanted, I passed. Might buy Thanos from Boobytoy on ebay though...

OR...anyone who bought a case want to sell me one for a decent price + reasonable shipping?? :) :)

Damn, it had to be TODAY my friend made me go to lunch! We reschedule 5 times, and TODAY I end up going?

Go figure...*sigh*

I know these are clearanced out, but with the shipping they wanted, I passed. Might buy Thanos from Boobytoy on ebay though...

OR...anyone who bought a case want to sell me one for a decent price + reasonable shipping?? :) :)

You only have two posts, so you couldn't have won one.