UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread!

Amazing.JL

You only have two posts, so you couldn't have won one.

Makes it difficult to have more than a few posts when all these MM forums keep going belly-up and new ones start up under a new name...Hard to keep up ;)

I think I have registered 3 times now on AA...maybe 4?

I may be new HERE on this url, but I'm not a newbie :) It was about a year ago that a nice helpful tip from boobytoy on a previous MM forum landed us the batcopter...also about a year ago that one of the (old site) members (who is now also a member *here*) emailed me the rudest message after outbidding me on said batcopter. (The fact that I ended up paying half made me feel somewhat better, but still...)

Plus, I don't chat just to get "post numbers"...only when I have something to say :) (ok, someone get on my case for too many smilies!!)

:) I'm just a scarcastic kind of person and that's the way the original reply was intended :)

..............Offer still stands if anyone has a set to sell ...no ebay fees :)

(Actually only need Thanos, unless this Surfer is different than the one in the old 4-pack...anyone fill me in?)

The next contest will be for a Gold Spiderman. In order to win, you must be named Shane AND have a birthdate of July 17 AND live in New Orleans AND currently be typing this post.

:P:P:P:P:P

I WIN, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!!!!!!!!

shanester....you've just been cloned.

Unfortunately that unsightly rash came along with it....damn.....

Just got a couple PMs congratulating me on winning this contest. Now that's what this place is all about! Tis truly a friendly place, minus a lot of the egos that floated around the other boards. Its this kind of stuff that brings me back again and again.

Congratulations to the rest of the guys who scored on this, and lots of luck to all you elligible guys and gals in the upcoming madness! Pity I played this time, I coulda really used that Gold Spidey too! (if we say this enough time, they have to offer it up as a prize, right?)

To quote Cartman, "I love you guys"

Until Ady goes mad and kills us all, make mine Minimate Multiverse!

Too bad I was at work all day, I am just reading about this now.....

oh well, maybe next time!

Congrats to all the winners!! :D

The MMMV Random Goodness will be run at different times. We know some get on-line at different times.

MMMV is a 24hr shop in multiple time zones. :D

There will be lots of future opportunities.

Of course what Amazing JL hasn't mentioned is that all the Thanos/Surfer boxes also contain a distilled haze of Smilex that will infect you when you open the boxes giving you instant madness! Madness!

Damn this timezone. Congrats to the winners.

Just got a couple PMs congratulating me on winning this contest. Now that's what this place is all about! Tis truly a friendly place, minus a lot of the egos that floated around the other boards. Its this kind of stuff that brings me back again and again.

Congratulations to the rest of the guys who scored on this, and lots of luck to all you elligible guys and gals in the upcoming madness! Pity I played this time, I coulda really used that Gold Spidey too! (if we say this enough time, they have to offer it up as a prize, right?)

To quote Cartman, "I love you guys"

Until Ady goes mad and kills us all, make mine Minimate Multiverse!

Awwww. I only got one PM.... No one loves me. Nah Im kidding. Well, SOMEONE may not, but most of you do. Now where's my gold spidey?

i want to give another thank you to all of the Minimate Multiverse staff

i was having a really crape week but wining this contest really put a smile on my face and turned my week around and today i kept that smile on my face all day and it really started to creep people out

thanks you guys rock

Yep! Can't wait for and. Only problem is, we can't enter the next :( . It's okay, we'll just make the contest for some PP/SM packs. Or maybe someone else useless. Nah, just kidding. I hope these continue, and remember the more you devote your life to this, the more free minimates you get!

i want to give another thank you to all of the Minimate Multiverse staff

i was having a really crape week but wining this contest really put a smile on my face and turned my week around and today i kept that smile on my face all day and it really started to creep people out

thanks you guys rock

Yep! Can't wait for and. Only problem is, we can't enter the next :( . It's okay, we'll just make the contest for some PP/SM packs. Or maybe someone else useless. Nah, just kidding. I hope these continue, and remember the more you devote your life to this, the more free minimates you get!

amen to that :P

• 3 weeks later...

The next one must be for some New Avengers! Sentry anyone?

:lol: Not anytime soon.

Oh, it's okay, I shoplifted a couple hundred from TRU while no one was looking. Do you know how hard it is to fit all those packs under your shirt? :D