UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dimond Select shipping update for Dec 1, 2009

I really hope we'll see waves 31 and 32 in January, because afterwards I'm leaving minimatecountry and going back over the sea to the old-world, where there are no mates... :(

I'm sure there's more than enough people here who'd be more than happy to help you stay updated, Bob! ;)

Thanks man, I really appreciate that and I already know that this works out pretty well. But on the one hand it would be the easiest and cheapest way for me to get them and it is so much fun to really buy them in a lcs here!!! (To quote Winston: I love this town!)

Well, I've experienced buying Minimates at 3 different LCSs here and mostly I just enjoy imagining that weird look that must appear on the owners' faces whenever I come in: "Oh look, there's that girl who comes in every few weeks and buys nothing but Inhumans comics and those little Lego men whose official name I can never seem to pronounce or remember properly" :lol:

But seriously Grannyhog, buying Minimates at a real store is teh funnest thing ever!!!11!